Pepakura Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganius

Jr Member
Hey guys I have a problem. Ive tried to look for this in the stickies but it never showed up. I want to try and make the ODST Rookie helmet, but my edge id numbers are too large and overlap so I can't really read them. Is there a way to make this smaller?

Loganius said:
Hey guys I have a problem. Ive tried to look for this in the stickies but it never showed up. I want to try and make the ODST Rookie helmet, but my edge id numbers are too large and overlap so I can't really read them. Is there a way to make this smaller?

go to the settings section click other settings in the sub window click others and you can change the edge id numbers size!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going to assume that you are using Pepakura Designer v3. If so, at the top, go to settings, then other settings. This will bring up a window with a few tabs along the top. Click on the "others" tab and the 4th line down, it will say "Font size of edge ID" and will have a box with a drop down menu. The smallest you should make it is 4. You might have type it in as it may not be available in the list. 4 is what I use for mine. It is pretty small, but I can still read it.

Thanks guys! and Halogoddess im still trying to decide whether to make dares armor or the Rookie's. I'm a dude so that's why im leaning toward rookie instead of dare, but I'd still think it would be cool. Ah! there are still places where i can't tell which number is which. Frustrating.

Hello im also having a problem(s) with Pepakura! I'm just a beginner,and im trying to make my first suit!

Well as im printing up the blueprints the last two-three pages dont show any lines or color just numbers why does this keep happening?

And from the looks of the blueprints they look small how can i resize them?

Last Question, since im starting out with the helmet how can i measure the size of my head and helmet, and where would i get the visor (Mk V Helmet)?

Thanks for the the awesome help from the community, and someone please help really want this done by at Halloween!!!

I kept my Pepakura program open and just used the match corresponding face option, my numbers all overlapped as well.

Spartan 518 said:
Hello im also having a problem(s) with Pepakura! I'm just a beginner,and im trying to make my first suit!

Well as im printing up the blueprints the last two-three pages dont show any lines or color just numbers why does this keep happening?

And from the looks of the blueprints they look small how can i resize them?

Last Question, since im starting out with the helmet how can i measure the size of my head and helmet, and where would i get the visor (Mk V Helmet)?

Thanks for the the awesome help from the community, and someone please help really want this done by at Halloween!!!

you have to set the color.

Go to 2D Menu and Recalculate parts layout. change the size for a helmet, i put all mine 300mm in Height. i think its 1\1 scale IDK looks like it 2 me. :D

I make all of my visors from 2liter soda bottles just cut the ends off.Works AWHZUM as a second layer as well.

and its what, 67c at Wal-Mart.Because its rookie you want it dark, get window tint or tail light dimmer(canned spay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back