Pepakura program wierd results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornstein0

Could somebody help me out?This is my first time making a pepakura armor set,and I'm really excited to start,but I seem to have run into an issue.The armor set im using (Ornstein full armor),when I click the file for the bicep armor,the left bicep armor is all there,with all of its parts separated onto the paper.but the right side is that jumbled mess ontop.Does anyone know what to do about this?I've gone through alot of Google searches to try and find this problem but quite frankly I don't even know what to post for this.
20170516_104345.jpg

You should be able to drag all those pieces into the paper area and arrange them. My guess for the why they were put there was so you could just print one bicep at a time and mirror the model when you want to print the other side.

Also, the highlighted red ones in the printing area are overlapped so you'll want to make sure none of the pieces are touching before you print..

hope that helps.

You also might want to change the tab size to 3 or less. If I can see them clearly in the pic.....that means they are too big.

This usually happens when a piece is a complete mirror of the other. In this case it is not really necessary to have both the left and right models unfolded and laid out, as the pieces are just mirrors. What you do is print it out and assemble it, and then when you print it out again, you do the opposite of the folds you did the first time. So, every time you did a valley fold the first time, you do a mountain fold the next time in that same spot. This will invert and mirror the piece giving you the opposite sides part who out the need for a while new File and unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back