Pepakura Q&a On Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hello everyone,

With permission from Ithica I am planning on holding a voice conference on Skype on December 19th. It will be a chat and voice that I will be answering question that people have on scaling armor, where to find 3D models if you don't model 3D files yourself and any other questions that the community may have to ask. If there are any other unfolders here that would like to assist with the confrence please send me a e-mail to Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com or PM me here on the 405th. For those that are wanting to ask the questions please let me know you're Skype name so I can get you added the week I am having the conference on Skype. Now that I have this all said if there are people wanting to have questions asked I would like to know what time is best for you so that I can get a time decided that works best for everyone. Please remember to post your Skype name as well as the time you would like it to be held when you are posting. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas everyone.

I will also be answering questions with Nintendude about Scaling pepakura armour parts.

Any time at all will be fine for me.

If you don't have an mic, I will also be happy to answer your questions in text chat on Skype of MSN.

Skype username: xtremetactics101

MSN username: xtremetactics@hotmail.com

Cheers!

nintendude, I want in! :eek

oh wait, i can call you on skype to tell you later! XP

Skype Name: diaryboyonyoutube

anyone else who has it, please add me :D

I should have mentioned this before but forgot to if you need to get Skype you can get it from here www.skype.com and if you do not have a microphone, I will be happy to answer your questions in text chat.

Of course Ironium I will need to know what time on that day will be good for you I am planning so far on 8PM CST having it.

I think that works out to be about midday Sunday for me, so I might drop in also. Skype name is judgeshaun.

Haven't used it for ages so I'll make sure it all works before then.

i am nicoheath1, on skype! also pm me your skype name nintendude!

also please nintendude can you post the timezone change for Hawaii to where you live? i dont know what time to log on!

The conference is still happening tomorrow I am just making sure if there is any other people that wish to be included on the conference.

Nintendude said:
The conference is still happening tomorrow I am just making sure if there is any other people that wish to be included on the conference.

wait will we all be on one big conference call?

Last edited by a moderator:
Q&A session was fun! I really enjoyed helping out all of you members requesting help on every topic from peping, all the way to molding and casting a piece. Also enjoyed meeting you all.

I may have to do it again some time...

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back