Pepakura Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Jr Member
ok I have animals aka cats and dogs, ok I was printing two helmets and put it on table and guess what cat knocked it off so i got those mixed up. so I wonder is there a way that I can print those out with lets say on bottom of each page with file name so I know which is belong to that stuffs. thanks :)

ok I have animals aka cats and dogs, ok I was printing two helmets and put it on table and guess what cat knocked it off so i got those mixed up. so I wonder is there a way that I can print those out with lets say on bottom of each page with file name so I know which is belong to that stuffs. thanks :)

Using a binder clip would be a lot less work :)

Other question other than pepakura how did people get color cardstock? i always see White from walmart. wonder where other people get colors one? thanks :) I could make new thread but I dont wanna to spam the threads with too many questions lol.

other question about pepakura - how do you put extra tabs in pepakura? I m trying to print out a chest and theres couple pieces that are too big for my paper :/

other question about pepakura - how do you put extra tabs in pepakura? I m trying to print out a chest and theres couple pieces that are too big for my paper :/

Just make the tabs yourself in the extra space left over on the page. Or you could use scrap paper and glue extra tabs onto it. I do all the time.

You have to split those pieces with the Join-/Disjoin function. PD will add tabs automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back