Pepakura Requests Market

stanleygibbons

i just went through the entire 31 pages of topics and there is a ridiculous amount of 1post requests.
so, if any one needs something, search your bloody ass off and THEN post ONCE here. i will clean this up as much as i can. also, if someone high up mabey sticky some more collaborative topics for things like viser questions.

hhhhhenyway, if anyone good post a working,edited,scaled assault rifle (like the one that johnny139 made(look for it,best Pepakura AR ever)) i would be eternally greatfull

also, don't post links here, put them in the database (its stickied, you cant miss it)

I prethank you all for not clogging the forum

by the by, who likes red & blue?

l33t $peak, and you will die in a hole, slowly burning

Last edited by a moderator:

Moz

mine isn't stickied either.

Mark 5 don't get no respect, no respect at all!

dangerfield.jpg

s meisters

Jr Member
Moz said:
mine isn't stickied either.

Mark 5 don't get no respect, no respect at all!

dangerfield.jpg

That pic is gonna haunt me till I die... Seriously, it makes me wanna cry *sub*.

How about a M6D Pistol and a M6C Magnum Pistol Full PDO with development for us Pepakura Viewer users. In other words a Printable file like the fine Mark 5 Files Moz put up.

Not 3do files that you need a full version of Pepakura to use. If anyone has these files please PM me.

How about a ODST pep and Marine PEP. I have PM'd a few people that posted links to a file sharing site that had Both on there but the site has Issues and I cant download them.

Much Respect to the Mark 5 Moz! And Thank you for posting Fully useable downloadable PDO's. As soon as I get my current projects done I am going to make a Mark 5 Suit.

halo4

It's not HALO, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Has anyone ever used pepakura for a predator bio helmet?
I'm working on a pred along with my MC and was thinking of using this as a lightweight alternative to resin or fiberglass.

If people don't know what I'm tlaking about, you can look here and search for helmet.

timmins

Stanley Gibbons 372 said:
i just went through the entire 31 pages of topics and there is a ridiculous amount of 1post requests.
so, if any one needs something, search your bloody ass off and THEN post ONCE here. i will clean this up as much as i can. also, if someone high up mabey sticky some more collaborative topics for things like viser questions.

hhhhhenyway, if anyone good post a working,edited,scaled assault rifle (like the one that johnny139 made(look for it,best Pepakura AR ever)) i would be eternally greatfull

also, don't post links here, put them in the database (its stickied, you cant miss it)

I prethank you all for not clogging the forum
by the by, who likes red & blue?
l33t $peak, and you will die in a hole, slowly burning
an assault rifle pdo file

Sigma LS

Sr Member
You do not need a full version of pepakura to run non-pdo files! 3do and mqo etc. work fine.

It just means that you will need to unfold the models yourself instead of having the pieces pre-saved and laid out for you.

If anyone has essential files that they wish to contribute (Slyfo/Moz/etc.) then please add them to the Download Database sticky.
If you don't want them stuck at the end of the list then PM me and I can edit one of my first page posts to include your files.

WookieLord

Jr Member
There was a very simple version of the AR that came with the ~13 inch MK V MC that was posted about 2 weeks ago...
But some vehicle files would be really good - i like the scarab idea - we dont have to constrain ourselves to armour... (although this thing is called "Pepakura and Cardboard Armor")

And also, it would be awesome if someone good with electrics could make a wireless mouse that looks like the Ghost, with the bottom half as the dock and the top bit as the mouse. I wanted to do this but didnt have the resources :( :( :(

Sigma-LS said:
You do not need a full version of pepakura to run non-pdo files! 3do and mqo etc. work fine.

It just means that you will need to unfold the models yourself instead of having the pieces pre-saved and laid out for you.

If anyone has essential files that they wish to contribute (Slyfo/Moz/etc.) then please add them to the Download Database sticky.
If you don't want them stuck at the end of the list then PM me and I can edit one of my first page posts to include your files.

Not arguing here just stating a fact.

I have pepakura Viewer and I cant even open many 3do mpq or obj files. The few 3do files that I have managed to open with the program are useless with the viewer. You can not unfold them with the viewer. The program is a viewer only. That's why I asked for some complete files that I can print out.

Don't believe me go to Tama software web site and read the differences between the programs.

To date I have done all my scaling on a photocopy machine because you cant even do any scaling in the viewer. It is very limited. So once again I am asking for some complete PDO files Like Moz has posted. Looking for M6D Pistol and a M6C Magnum Pistol Full PDO with development. Any help appreciated.