Pepakura sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisasterRus

Hello everyone)
I wanna ask. Does someone have more simple version of a sniper rifle (dosen't matter from wich Halo)? I keep finding only like pdf with 40 and more sheets of paper. I can build that but it Will be very time consuming DX

Hello everyone)
I wanna ask. Does someone have more simple version of a sniper rifle (dosen't matter from wich Halo)? I keep finding only like pdf with 40 and more sheets of paper. I can build that but it Will be very time consuming DX
Andrew dft has a video where he has a bunch of halo templates. I think they are mostly halo4/5 models, but if you can work sideways and layer your model, I'd work with that

DFT is usually the easiest one to find simple props and armor files.

If you find one that works for you, you should share which one you use here. I was thinking about building one as well.

pepakura
Andrew dft has a video where he has a bunch of halo templates. I think they are mostly halo4/5 models, but if you can work sideways and layer your model, I'd work with that

Ye I know(I made an ODST by templates and videos) But he makes weapons out of Styrofoam. For now(at least) I try to find a pepakura build for rifle. Earlier I founded a website with some templates for pepakura but the source for download was deleted((((

Yo

You can easily do the same with eva foam, It just takes layers. Styrofoam is pretty easy to work with too!
I know i know)) but i am not so sure about layer work. Cuz my Eva foam is a pretty dense. Sometimse its even Hard to cut it D:
But hmmmm i need to try build somting out of styrofoam. Somting small for start

Can you give any advise what to built for odst out of styrofoam? (i allready have smg, magnum and silenced magnum)
Spnkr is a classic, but maybe an ar or br would be nice. You could even add a fancy weapon skin. As for being hard to cut, all eva foam are dense. Some more than others, but if it is hard to cut, or your lines arent perfectly clean, your blade is not sharp enough

Sharp razor blades are a must. There's really no substitute.

As far as what foam to work with, it's totally up to you. I personally don't like styrofoam, but love EVA.

Whatever you decide, I'd like to see what you come up with. And I second the BR. I think they look cool.

Spnkr is a classic, but maybe an ar or br would be nice. You could even add a fancy weapon skin. As for being hard to cut, all eva foam are dense. Some more than others, but if it is hard to cut, or your lines arent perfectly clean, your blade is not sharp enough

It was my first craft and sometimes i wasn't cut properly but soon i Will be remake some parts for more clean result. And for old parts i have an idea. I gonna make flood combat form)

Sharp razor blades are a must. There's really no substitute.

As far as what foam to work with, it's totally up to you. I personally don't like styrofoam, but love EVA.

Whatever you decide, I'd like to see what you come up with. And I second the BR. I think they look cool.

I like DMR more but BR cool to))
I tryed made a pepakura DMR, but it went to big for my torso. I can't aim properly. I actualy start to think about craft some covenant weapon)

You THEIF!

Wow.......that's a pretty strong accusation.....Considering that my list doesn't only consist of HALO items, is probably longer that yours, and is twice as old as you are....maybe more. Just saying...........

Wow.......that's a pretty strong accusation.....Considering that my list doesn't only consist of HALO items, is probably longer that yours, and is twice as old as you are....maybe more. Just saying...........
But this weapon (technically) released around 2 years ago, and now that I say it, your saying you will do it! Dirt dives, I am putting you on trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back