Pepakura sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am building an Argus suit.....and the weapon of choice is the sniper rifle SRS99 series...so if you want to begin formal charges......and the weapon is produced.......

Solution:
images (30).jpeg

A d that all depends if I finish MY project first. I will out-snipe you with a slader. I am only good at 2 things: breaking the maps, and mass havoc/destruction

Ok....enough. Meanwhile back to the thread at hand:

The DFT version is with insulation foam if memory serves. The overall difficulty level as he puts it was an 8 out of 10. It may look easy but that is coming from someone who was doing this for a while. I feel that carving foam is the hardest method out there. Just a matter of opinion. Not to say that any other method would be easier. I don't recall if there is a sliced version of this like the AR in the ARMORY. Not an easy weapon to build. Looking forward to seeing your progress DosasterRus.

My BR85N and M20 are DFT templates. Base structure is puzzle mat, and craft foam to build up for details. If you're gonna try that, I'd suggest having one full template to see how things are supposed to work, and a second that you cut up for each layer of craft foam. And keep reference images handy, just to make sure you don't put a cutout where it shouldn't be or vice versa lol Made that mistake a couple of times

My BR85N and M20 are DFT templates. Base structure is puzzle mat, and craft foam to build up for details. If you're gonna try that, I'd suggest having one full template to see how things are supposed to work, and a second that you cut up for each layer of craft foam. And keep reference images handy, just to make sure you don't put a cutout where it shouldn't be or vice versa lol Made that mistake a couple of times

Thx for advises)) I steel not sure what I gonna make XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back