1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Pepakura Substitute for Mac?

Discussion in 'Halo Pepakura Costumes' started by Nukulargear, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Nukulargear

Nukulargear New Member

So I'm about ready to start my first full set of armor, and I'm planning on making it out of EVA foam, but I can't use Pepakura Designer since my desktop is on its last legs and my laptop is a Mac. Does anyone know of anything that can get the job done on a Mac?

2. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku

don't know about a substitute but I hear that you can use wineskin winery to use pepakura (and other windows apps) on mac

3. Takanuva

Takanuva Jr Member

I actually have a Wineskin wrapper that I found on the RPF a few years ago that works with Pepakura on Mac. I can't remember if you need Wine installed to use it, but it might be a good idea. I'm trying to find a way to upload it right now, Google Drive and Dropbox are being kind of temperamental.

Edit: I just tried opening it and using it - it doesn't seem to work properly. Your best bet is probably going to be installing the program and running Pepakura through Wine yourself. There's plenty of documentation and information on doing it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. metrohairtransp

metrohairtransp New Member

Very good, thanks to starting this thread

5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

If pep still isn’t working on Mac’s, what about armorsmith? Does that work on Mac?

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.