Pepakura Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratchet247

Hello i am new to all this my friend introduced me to prop making and other such things . .
i downloaded pepakura and everything works fine except for when im downloading files
i read the tutorial on here but i cant get anything from it on my computer
it downloads then tells me to save to a program but i have no programs that support .pdo files
so my friend told me to save it to my computer and i tried that but it didnt work
help a noob out what am i doing wrong

I'm assuming your downloading from the wikipedia site.

If so, then you download your file, and if it says : "hand armor.pdo.txt" rename it to "hand armor.pdo"

If it says, hand armor.pdo, then ignore the above step.

Next, take that file, and open it in pepakura, and then you can then work with your piece from there, following jedifraz' tutorial.

- Darke

Check out the stickies in the pepakura section for a more in depth version of what I just said.

yah i had this problim to but the easy way is just make shure its pepakura diziner or what ever and go to documents and right click and click new folder name it anything you want the download it and press save then click were at the top to pick somthing els the look for the new folder might take awile then save it and open pepakura press open in corner of it and look for new folder same place you did last and open it

Follow the advice from Darke. It will work that way.

master - punctuation is your friend as well as proper spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back