Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/perfectdarkxboxlivearcade/

simPerfectDark00.jpg

simPerfectDark01.jpg

simPerfectDark03.jpg

O sweet baby Jesus!!

Thats fantastic! This means a whole new beginning for old Rare games on the xbox!!

if u go to the website it says TBD that means "to be determined". witch means Microsoft is not sure if they want to release this. so sadly i really don't see this happening only because MS is F***ING STUPID

Kiador said:
if u go to the website it says TBD that means "to be determined". witch means Microsoft is not sure if they want to release this. so sadly i really don't see this happening only because MS is F***ING STUPID

No.

To be determined, as in, the release date is unset, and is still being decided, or there's still bugs that need to be worked out before a release date can be made. Ironic that you called them stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nugget said:
Ironic that you called them stupid.

Hehe.

I never played it when I was younger, but hopefully i'll have a chance to now. It had multiplayer right?

Dark Rogue said:
Hehe.

I never played it when I was younger, but hopefully i'll have a chance to now. It had multiplayer right?

It's got a great multiplayer, and I can't wait to see how well it is on Live. :D

I want to see the annoying flying laptop with glasses again....and the hordes of AI bots to murder with friends. Anyone else miss the laptop gun?

Will see if it's worth picking up. My 64 still works if I really feel like digging it out and playing it.

Nugget said:
No.

To be determined, as in, the release date is unset, and is still being decided, or there's still bugs that need to be worked out before a release date can be made. Ironic that you called them stupid.

whoa whoa whoa fan boy calm down. sorry if i offended u. i was just saying that MS has made some bad choices and it not likely that they will release but i could be worng

Kiador said:
whoa whoa whoa fan boy calm down. sorry if i offended u. i was just saying that MS has made some bad choices and it not likely that they will release but i could be worng

uhh

what?

I'm no fanboy. I'm just saying, to be disclosed means that the release date isn't set yet, but will be set at a later time. So, yeah. You are wrong.

Nugget said:
uhh

what?

I'm no fanboy. I'm just saying, to be disclosed means that the release date isn't set yet, but will be set at a later time. So, yeah. You are wrong.

damn dont bite my head $#!T. i just i could be wrong. so look lets drop it ok. and say that the game will come out ok.

Nugget, Kiador calm down this is a friendly community, and a topic that is celebrating the return of a classic game. No need to get angry at each other. :D

Didn't they already remake Perfect Dark when the Xbox 360 first came out, or am I thinking of another game? I remember playing it at my friends house a couple years ago on the 360.

no its worse it was a discrace to my xbox, but i remember playing perfect dark it was awsome, but wasnt it nightfire that had the laptop turrets

I remember the original Perfect Dark pretty vaguely but, I remembered it was Frggin' awesome, had idiots for AI(sorta), and Area 51 as the fav multiplayer map.

Perfect Dark was great for the N64. Sometimes had wayy to many options for it's own good. But for multiplayer on the N64, only Goldeneye was second to it.

Oh and spambot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back