"Perfection" achievement team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still trying to get the perfection achievement?

I've been close 14 and 0 and I got an assist on the last kill (kinda made me angry. . .)
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=486826172&player=Omega Ravager

Anyway, anyone want to try to get on sometime and either cover the other player or just work as a team for it?

I'm not a fantastic player, but I've been playing halo for quite a while now. . .

My GT is: Omega Ravager

Either post here or send me a friend request with "perfection" in the message

I'm working AND I'm in school but good time for me to play are generally between
9-11 PM EST Depending on when I work depends on what nights I can be on, usually I'm open Thursday and Monday and maybe one other night that varies, usually a Friday or Saturday though.

I'm looking for at least one person, and not more than 3 people, I prefer team slayer or objective.

Gimme a Holla if your interested!

Omega

Big team battle, red team, blood gulch, elite slayer, dark assasin, cov sniper

I feel this is the easiest way

gotten 3 or 4 perfections, gamertag is Pipster2

Do you mean an actual Xbox Achievement, or just that you want to achieve a Perfection? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no official un-lockable Achievement for getting a Perfection in Halo Reach, only Halo 3. Also, you can only get Perfections in Slayer gametypes.

The best advice I can give for getting Perfections in Halo is BTB, and use the Sniper as much as possible. Camp for respawn of Sniper, etc. When you hit 15 kills, hide if you want, but move around so teammates don't betray you for AFK-ing.

This is the best way if you are planning on getting one. Pretty much every Perfection I've gotten as not been planned. Though I will admit that if I do realize I'm about to get one, I do play even more cautiously than I usually do.

PS: I've gone 14-0 several times, as well as 1x-1. Very annoying. :)

Spitfire, I just want to have the medal on BNet, I don't think that there is actually an achievement like in H3. . .
Thanks for the advice!

You too ronster!

Awesome, my weekend is about full :( but It might slow down a little this week I think you me and Pipinacan can work out a time to get some Perfect-ness in. Looking forward to it!

How's Wednesday night this coming week sound to either one/both of you, it'd be from like 9/9:30 EST to 11 or so?. . .

Awesome, my weekend is about full :( but It might slow down a little this week I think you me and Pipinacan can work out a time to get some Perfect-ness in. Looking forward to it!

How's Wednesday night this coming week sound to either one/both of you, it'd be from like 9/9:30 EST to 11 or so?. . .

nice. i have gotten a perfection in invasion slayer, but invasion does not have perfection medals.

but halo 3 does have a perfection achievement. its called 'save this film'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back