Phauxelate - Reach Mk. V Armor 3D Print

What filament should I use for my armor?

• Total voters

xXDashIVXx

For the PETG, is it still sanding and filler primer for finishing the print? If so, I'm guessing it's much easier than PLA? And I've heard PLA melts in the sun after a while. Is that the case with PETG?
Yes, pla melts in high temperatures or if left in the sun, a hot car, etc. PETG is super heat resilient and also stronger.

Phauxelate

Yes, pla melts in high temperatures or if left in the sun, a hot car, etc. PETG is super heat resilient and also stronger.
Anyone have any recommendations for a brand of PETG for printing cosplay stuff? I'm planning on building all if not the majority of this suit of armor in plastic.

xXDashIVXx

Anyone have any recommendations for a brand of PETG for printing cosplay stuff? I'm planning on building all if not the majority of this suit of armor in plastic.
I am nowhere near experianced enough to do this for you, and I only have used three different types of fillament. The one I've been using is strong hero black petg from amazon. From what I understand, it is just expirament and find what works best for you and your printer.