Phoenix Fireteam

Discussion in 'Southwest Regiment' started by Zero 071, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Zero 071

Zero 071 405th Regiment Officer

Hi, I head up a group of halo cosplayers in the phoenix area and we are trying to get all of the halo cosplayers together in one group to collaborate, build, and brainstorm together for a stronger community. Please reply to this thread if you are in the area and find us on facebook: Halo Fireteam Phoenix.

2. Rosh

Rosh

hi, im in the area and id loooove to meet some big strong spartans. preferably some with previous military service and the knack for building the hell out of a mk v-b chest. hit me up for a good time!

Zero 071, BryZad and Termhn like this.
  3. Zero 071

Zero 071 405th Regiment Officer

Oh Rosh, are you painting drunk again?

Termhn likes this.
  4. Termhn

Termhn 405th Regiment Officer

LMAO hahahah

5. Rosh

Rosh

Was that the same night? Probably. Whatever I mean what I said.

Zero 071 likes this.
  6. BryZad

BryZad

I just want to say Hello and am excited to be a part of the team and see that Zero has already friended me for his DMR. HA

Zero 071 likes this.
  7. Underdog410

Underdog410

Hey I'm in the area. I am in the facebook group. I am currently trying to finish up my helmet and then the rest of my armor. :D

8. Eldwain

Eldwain

Yup! I joined up with you guys just a few days ago. love to get more involved.

9. SoloHellsing

SoloHellsing

Hello my fellow Spartans. I'm new to the 405th but I would love to joint up with you all. I'm just about to start my first build.

10. MyrHerder

MyrHerder

I'm a Tucson cosplayer and part of the Phoenix Facebook group. Looking forward to meeting up for the occasional event with you all.

Sent using Tapatalk