Photoshop helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkode

In order to get to know some of yall a little better I figured I could help out and make some forum signatures. So if you're interested in a sig or an avatar for use on this forum let me know. You can either post here or just send me a private message, also a couple things that will give me a better idea of what you want are..

1. Provide me with your favorite picture, send me the image or url where it's located (nothing offensive please)
2. Color scheme, an example would be "I want something dark and grungy" ect
3. Text, what do you want your sig to say?

Thats pretty much it, I'll handle the rest of it but that will help me get it done faster, also I can host the images if you need me to. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your ideas.

Please!

1. Anything from the 1st tv ad

2. Dark with green

3. LastSpartan > Spartans never die.

:)

(Sig & Av. please ^^)

nice job btw

Here ya go, let me know if you want anything changed.

LS.jpg

AoBfrost said:
This is abou armor making not a signature shop.
its actully about helping out noobs and if he can help them by giving them sigs and avatars then he is helping them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archa said:
its actully about helping out noobs and if he can help them by giving them sigs and avatars then he is helping them out.
Armor, Uniform and Prop Making > Noob Forum

Guys. Barkode is just offering free sigs, and so far all of the requests have been directly related to Halo. he even put it in general discussion, which is for, well, discussion of stuff in general. I don't personally have any problem with that. Now of course if Adam or one of the mods decides he doesn't want this here, that's the decision I'm going with. But as it is, can you just leave the dude alone?

[/rant] :whistle:

Actually I had created this topic in the noob forum, thinking that I couldn't make a topic in other sections yet due to the fifty post minimum, Doom moved it here (I'm pretty sure). So really it's my bad but it has been taken care of, no hard feelings.

Frost challenges you to make a halo sig, deadline is whenever, just make it, then we;ll see who the real sig maker is!

This is really nice! Thanks a lot, I really like the sig.

But can I just ask you for the avatar? Like to keep the same "template"?

please? :rolleyes

LastSpartan said:
This is really nice! Thanks a lot, I really like the sig.

But can I just ask you for the avatar? Like to keep the same "template"?

please? :rolleyes

Yeah no problem man, I'm actually in the middle of upgrading to vista so it'll be a little bit.

Hi Barkode I would like a new Signature and Avatar if you can.

First one, Could my backround be black.
Second, I wouldnt mind anything from the first tv commercial that aired during monday night football.
Third, could i have my rank and a Shotgun outlined in white at the bottom?

This topic is just fine here guys. I moved it here as I felt it was appropriate. This is a sort of "Offtopic Chat" area. You can post just about anything in here as long as its not Halo Based...

Who said the Sigs BarKode is making HAVE to be Halo Related ;-)? Nobody! It dosn't really matter if the sig does have any Halo related stuff or not since its a Sig Making topic. It wouldn't fit in the Halo Universe section if people were to want diffrent sigs other then Halo... So its just fine here :p.

-Doom

Thanks for clarifying that, Doom. ;)

Leadingspartan said:
Hi Barkode I would like a new Signature and Avatar if you can.

First one, Could my backround be black.
Second, I wouldnt mind anything from the first tv commercial that aired during monday night football.
Third, could i have my rank and a Shotgun outlined in white at the bottom?

You are on the list!

Skullcandy Girl said:
I like yer sigs :D

Your sig is pretty sweet too, let me know if you would like another. I have some pretty sweet female spartan renders, that is of course if want something like that.

GAH :p, Try not to double post please... If you want multipe Quotes in your post then click the Quote + button once for all the post's you want quoted. -Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back