Pics Of Fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micney

Jr Member
post your Pictures of your failed attempts at your armor.

to be fair, here are mine

[attachment=8798:HPIM8278.JPG]

[attachment=8799:HPIM8281.JPG]

just a little to big for me... but it fits the chief really well :p

I would call it a Lolgasm. Thats pretty funny right there. I feel sorry that its' so out of proportion, but still, its funny.

Micney said:
post your Pictures of your failed attempts at your armor.

to be fair, here are mine

[attachment=8798:HPIM8278.JPG]

[attachment=8799:HPIM8281.JPG]

just a little to big for me... but it fits the chief really well :p

Trial and errors. It's funny though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add mine :D

2009-01-10-05009.jpg

firsttorso001.jpg

Ahhhhh learning.

I'm pretty sure that's the defult size for all the armour on pepakura designer 2.. thats how big my boot turned out before i didn't size it. LLOOLL

lol. you guys are funny. thanks for being als lame as me :D Some times you have to be the lamest for a chance to look awesome :cool:

Hurray Trial and error!!!

I have to say apart from the scale of the builds...they are actually pretty darn good! :)

Love the secod leg piece pic...can i see a cheeky smirk there...can i....see a cheeky smirk...hmmm...can i? :)

A bit of tip for scaling... Measure Measure, Measure hehe, but anyways, Before I kept on making too little limb parts, but with a big torso lol hehe

lol had to laugh, With mine I just printed no resizing but it came out a decent size. I thought for sure mine would have been the same... Massive. But I got lucky, Although I'm flurting more towards the error side on the fiberglassing, Not going well at all there :cautious:

When Jessmo and I first started working on our helmets, we had no idea what was what, so i built a size-tester helmet that i wanted to give to my little brother, so he could have one like ours. and we used it as an everything tester, shortly after pepping it we went and bought bondo...and applied it to the helmet, with a butter knife... before we even started i was fairly sure it wasn't right. but we did it anyway, this is the result. i still gave it to my little brother, and i sanded it a little on the top... he doesnt really care though. but i'm definitley going to be making him a new one. lol.[attachment=8828:helmetfail.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back