1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Picture Gallery

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by Ashuraa, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I have created a Colonial Picture gallery here on the site. I am starting to populate it with pictures from past cons that I have done with you all. If you want to start adding pics from other conventions that would be great.

2. Steveeemega

Steveeemega

I just posted a few pictures I had saved to the Colonial album. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures this weekend at Katsucon and post them to the Colonial album. (y)

3. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

If you would do me a huge favor, and make sure to tag -who- it is in the pictures...we could use them in the future.

Kusak3 likes this.
  4. Steveeemega

Steveeemega

Sure thing! I am not sure how to tag when posting to the gallery, but I will tag whenever I post the Katsucon pictures in the Katsucon thread. Does anyone know how to tag when posting to the Gallery? It might be totally simple and I just missed it. I did put in the description of the photos who was in the photo if I knew the username of the member.

5. Kusak3

Kusak3

just no pleasing Zak aka Arma is their. Now he wants you to tag who is in the pictures. I mean really <LOL> Not sure Ashuraa we may have to send the regimental hitman out and deal with this tyrant. Let me go get my M6 Socum and I will take care of him as my job requires.

6. MepeS11

MepeS11

I posted a bunch of pics, but I'd how to tag people....