EDIT:

shopped.jpg

Curses! Foiled again!

P.S. - Please lock, thanks!

Attachments

• shopped.jpg
    shopped.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 164
I'm not so sure, especially considering the figure on the left there is one of the concept images from halo ODST, with a sniper rifle photoshopped onto him. Exact same pose and everything.

Halo-3--ODST-Concept-Art-1.jpg

See?

Attachments

• 2zzu8ucjpg.png
    2zzu8ucjpg.png
    535.4 KB · Views: 153
It looks like a mix of Call of Duty (MW2 and Black Ops) and Halo Reach. Which is what I am expecting because over the summer Activision (they make Call of Duty) and Bungie teamed up to make stuff. I know they have been asking for beta testers and I know they are looking for people who can write PS3 Code. This is exciting. Seriously.

Yeah this was proved a million different ways that they were all 'shops, including several posts from Bungie guys.

I'm not so sure, especially considering the figure on the left there is one of the concept images from halo ODST, with a sniper rifle photoshopped onto him. Exact same pose and everything.
See?

Now that I look at it that UH-64 looks like a stock photo negatized and shooped onto the pic.

Yeah this was proved a million different ways that they were all 'shops, including several posts from Bungie guys.

That's disappointing. Oh well, I'll update the OP and request a lock.

A guy can dream, right? Think of how overpowered the M16 could've been 30 years from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back