Pictures Of Your Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markup

Post pictures of you're setup, like where you are right now, you're computer.

desurh.jpg

Enrisan you have a really nice everything. I think mine comes close though. I had a nice keyboard but it broke, and it also looks like you have better monitors. and that ODST wallpaper was mine for a couple weeks until I edited it in photoshop...lol. Also dont be fooled by the Vista style sidebar on the 1st screen, I just downloaded it as an application. I actually am running XP. I had vista, but It sucked and I went back to XP. NVIDIA 9600GT so I can play crysis on high or very high. also I just got a thing so I can play crysis or browse the internet on one screen, and play xbox on the other. haha

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

Coolmen24 said:
I have the same printer. HP deskjet F4100 series, right?
yeah it is.

and thanks C 4468. I have an Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT, Intel Dual-Quad Core 2.33 GHz, 4 gigs of RAM, all running under Vista Business 64-bit. I need the power for my work, which is video editing.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice I need all my stuff for video editing too. I only have 2 GB or RAM though...:(
I have the entire Adobe CS4 Production Premium, but really only use After Effects, Photoshop, Flash and sometimes other stuff like Encore for DVD authoring. Also for stuff like running the Crytek Sandbox Editor for crysis so I can do things like this... haha

Nice setups guys. I don't have any pics of mine and my phone and computer don't get along so you'll have to wait on that one. I'm gonna switch everything up later anyway. I'm gonna get my own 360 and stuff later. First I've got armor and a few other things to do, then a piece at a time, I'll work on my gaming stuff.

Also: Isn't there already a topic for this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Markup @ Jun 16 2009, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>everyone so far has a 2 computers >.< i cant afford that stuff</div>

I know at least mine is just 2 monitors. not 2 whole computers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Markup @ Jun 16 2009, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>everyone so far has a 2 computers >.< i cant afford that stuff</div>
mine's actually 2 monitors, 3 with my tv...but not 2 whole computers.

Yeah, mine's an HP Pavillion laptop and a widescreen hi-def monitor. I wire the sound through that old panasonic stereo above it though. I am looking at getting a separate computer to put my iTunes and movies on though cuz my laptop is running out of space rather quickly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Markup @ Jun 16 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>everyone so far has a 2 computers >.< i cant afford that stuff</div>
I have 1 desktop and 4 laptops and a very special Ipod Touch. I can try and get a pic of them all together.

Perpare yourself to be blown away....

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

with a staggering 128mb of RAM
a Intel Pentium II Processor with 730 MHz
19 GB total Hard drive space
manufactuer's date: 1997

yes, I know, it's amazing.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Perpare yourself to be blown away....

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

with a staggering 128mb of RAM
a Intel Pentium II Processor with 730 MHz
19 GB total Hard drive space
manufactuer's date: 1997

yes, I know, it's amazing.
SHE"S A CLASSIC! I bet that baby purs..... or roars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back