Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
with a staggering 128mb of RAM
a Intel Pentium II Processor with 730 MHz
19 GB total Hard drive space
manufactuer's date: 1997

yes, I know, it's amazing.

Hahahaha! Well, as long as it prints out parts for pep work no one can say nuthin'. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BFDesigns said:
Hahahaha! Well, as long as it prints out parts for pep work no one can say nuthin'. :D

I can beat that..
I still have my Pentium 75Mhz IBM Aptiva (makes a nice alarm clock)
Came with 8MB of ram (plus 16MB that I paid $599.00 on 2 8MB sticks)
720 MB hard drive
4x cd-rom

Why do I still have this thing?? I paid 2 grand for it. I can't just junk it! LOL
The 486 that I had on the other hand, was trashed as soon as I got this.
But I did start "computing" on 386 machines. Or was it a 286??

iizahsum said:
SHE"S A CLASSIC! I bet that baby purs..... or roars.

oh yeah, when it's loading, the whole house knows. And it loads A LOT.

BFDesigns: Even that is about a 1/2 hour work. It takes about a minute to register that I moved the mouse. :lol:

I just upgraded mine a few months ago so i could play some of the newer games.

HP PAVILION
3 GB RAM
32 BIT VISTA WITH TWEAKS
ZOTAC 250 GTS VIDEO CARD
MUSKIN 550 WATT POWER SUPPLY
INTERNAL 500 GB HARD DRIVE 7200 RPM
EXTERNAL 750 GB HARD DRIVE 7200 RPM (SHRANK ALL MY MOVIES, MY 3 AND 4 YEAR OLD CAN'T MESS UP MY CD'S ANY MORE, :D )
HOOKED UP TO 32" LCD TV.
USE A PLAYSTATION STYLE CONTROLLER AND 15 FOOT USB EXT CORD

3640146044_241cd2f7d8_o.jpg

3640146058_8e7e76a593_o.jpg

the darn setups too big show everythign in one picture. so heres a couple

0619092114.jpg

0619092114.jpg

0619092116.jpg

0619092116c.jpg

going left to right,
-360 and a 19 inch HDTV from my dorm room
-toshiba laptop my sister gave up hope on that i fixed
- dell XPS M1710 with the screen extended onto the samsung flat panel. That sucker s triple booting windows XP, ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope and Mythbuntu.
-the little bank of VCR's, DVD's and other stuff under the MC helmet
-compaq running smoothwall jammed in the cabinet next to the large cabinet
and finally, the dell dimension on the edge.

i really need to stop being such a pack rat.

0619092114.jpg

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
with a staggering 128mb of RAM
a Intel Pentium II Processor with 730 MHz
19 GB total Hard drive space
manufactuer's date: 1997

yes, I know, it's amazing.
I was running one exactly like that just a couple of weeks ago at my moms...decided it needed more ram and when I put it in, she died on me...
Thank god I still have a laptop, will post pictures of it in the morning

if I had my desk clean i would post, but till then every ones setups rock

its not how much tech you have it's how you use it

Dark Fang said:
i would to but my pc sucks a bare bones acer
Yeah I bought a gateway laptop right before acer bought them out...I regret doing it, I'm having some problems with it randomly locking up then shutting down, done a full virus check and called acer only to find out they didn't know anything and just wanted me to send it in...

behold my desk. please, please no flash photography. this desk is made out of the finest bench that was to ugly to be in the rest of the house. the paint on to is almost warn through because it belonged to my great grandparents. my throne is not one but two boxes. the top is a old jewelry box that i cant remember if i found it or inherited it, the bottom is a metal box that the only purpose it has had over the years is to hold my rock collection from the 40 some odd states that iv been to. my lap top is my pride and joy. it is my graduation gift that was given to me two years after i graduated. the stickers on the back are the spirit of fire that came with halo wars and the other one is one that me and a friend made.

[attachment=9986:my_desk.jpg]

(note i play WoW on this set up and was the 2nd best geared pally tank on my server having almost all best in slot)

SavvyTank said:
behold my desk. please, please no flash photography. this desk is made out of the finest bench that was to ugly to be in the rest of the house. the paint on to is almost warn through because it belonged to my great grandparents. my throne is not one but two boxes. the top is a old jewelry box that i cant remember if i found it or inherited it, the bottom is a metal box that the only purpose it has had over the years is to hold my rock collection from the 40 some odd states that iv been to. my lap top is my pride and joy. it is my graduation gift that was given to me two years after i graduated. the stickers on the back are the spirit of fire that came with halo wars and the other one is one that me and a friend made.

[attachment=9986:my_desk.jpg]

(note i play WoW on this set up and was the 2nd best geared pally tank on my server having almost all best in slot)

I want that sticker you and your friend made... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back