Pinnacle Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

well it said click the help button. then click "Enter Activation Key meu command". but i cant find it cus its not there o_O
i use vista. is there something i need to do? oh and its studiio 10

booooooooooo... dude i hate pinnacle... i used it for like 6 years. then i went to install it on my laptop and had the same problem as you, but didnt care enough to get it fixed. then 2 weeks later i got final cut, and my life is so much better now.

also vista is the biggest joke ever. if only pepakura would run on my mac, i could just throw my laptop away...

DreadMullet said:
booooooooooo... dude i hate pinnacle... i used it for like 6 years. then i went to install it on my laptop and had the same problem as you, but didnt care enough to get it fixed. then 2 weeks later i got final cut, and my life is so much better now.

also vista is the biggest joke ever. if only pepakura would run on my mac, i could just throw my laptop away...
i wasnt asking for your opinion. i was asking for advice T_T and if you dont like something, go blog about it. dont f***in come to me about it.

oh and the patch is expired so i gotta by studio 12. thats $60 well spent...

Last edited by a moderator:
good sir. it was not my intent to upset you... i just figured i would put in my 2 cents... and as i said i had the same problem. if you are forced to by a new program screw buying studio 12 just buy final cut pro Express... its fantastic...

no need to be rude...wait its the internet, i forgot.

and you just proved my point at the end of your post.

DreadMullet said:
good sir. it was not my intent to upset you... i just figured i would put in my 2 cents... and as i said i had the same problem. if you are forced to by a new program screw buying studio 12 just buy final cut pro Express... its fantastic...

no need to be rude...wait its the internet, i forgot.

and you just proved my point at the end of your post.
lol sorry i was grumpy... tired... sleepy or something

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back