Planet Comic Con Kansas City: Booth Opportunity

NobleofDeath16

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Stream Team
Member DIN
S511
Lol. We’re getting some KC ppl together this weekend to work on our suits together and get to know each other better. Spartan299 is going to help me get my templates printed from armorsmith since I can’t get it to run on my computer. Y’all are welcome in KC anytime!
I mean I'm just out in Ozark homie, I had to drive three hours to go to your guys micro center after I broke my screen the day after I moved.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
Saw a mention of Trading Cards and just wanted to drop a reminder that the 405th Does do Trading Cards, but, they are pretty much the only item or piece of merchandise that is locked down to Deployed Members only. So, if you are a Deployed Member, be sure to check out the Deployment Trading Card thread here:

So, if you've been deployed, but never reached out about getting the assets made so you can print up your cards, I would recommend making a post in that thread. I believe everyone who has Deployed up to mid 2021 should have been contacted about their cards, but, folks might have been missed and if you've been deployed since 2021 you might not have been contacted yet, so just post a friendly bump their.

BobRossIsMaDad

So I know there’s a lot of time before planet, but Emp Frosty and I came up with an idea for handing out brochures and stuff. We were thinking if available we could get some vanilla folders and place individual brochures, pictures whatever and use a stamp that says “Classified” and maybe add the ONI insignia or 405th insignia. It would take some extra work, but we can definitely plan something if we want to try this! Yea it’s gonna be a lot of folders and work, but we’re still brainstorming!

Emp Frosty

So I know there’s a lot of time before planet, but Emp Frosty and I came up with an idea for handing out brochures and stuff. We were thinking if available we could get some vanilla folders and place individual brochures, pictures whatever and use a stamp that says “Classified” and maybe add the ONI insignia or 405th insignia. It would take some extra work, but we can definitely plan something if we want to try this! Yea it’s gonna be a lot of folders and work, but we’re still brainstorming!
I'm sorry I don't know what these "vanilla folders" are, I hope they taste good. But yeah a simple red or black stamp that says classified or top secret on a catalogue envelope or manila file folder would be enough and it would make it easier to carry all the different hand outs without the person losing them or crumpling them into a bag and forgetting them. Just a small quality improvement that could be made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: