Planet Comicon 2021 Info and Roll Call: August 20th - 22nd (Kansas City, MO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Community Staff
Member DIN
S922
1621288315311.png

Important:
It is still possible that this event could be postponed and/or canceled.
For the most recent information in Planet Comicon's COVID response please check
https://planetcomicon.com/covid-response/

Description:
Planet Comicon Kansas City is the region's largest and longest-running pop culture and comic book convention. Held annually at Bartle Hall, Kansas City’s Downtown Convention Center, Planet Comicon is an awe-inspiring pop culture extravaganza spanning nearly eight football fields and featuring more than 90 celebrity, cosplayer and comic creator guests. PCKC also features a wide range of pop culture merchandise, crafts, art and collectibles from more than 650 vendors, hundreds of hours of programming, an exciting cosplay showcase and a family-friendly interactive activity area called the Planet Entertainment Zone. It’s a galaxy of fun and adventure spread over three days!
The first Planet Comicon was held in 1999 in Overland Park, Kansas, and has grown into an epic extravaganza annually attended by 60,000+ fans from across the country. Planet Comicon features the best in comic books, as well as fantasy, sci fi and superhero television and film.

*taken from Planet Comicon's FB page

Date: August 20-22, 2021

301 W 13th St
Kansas City, MO, 64105

Event Website:
Home Page • Planet Comicon Kansas City

Regiment stuff:

Currently no plans have been scheduled.

Hotel Info:
Hotels for Planet Comicon Kansas City 2021 • Planet Comicon Kansas City

Confirmed:
  • Fallen
Tentative Responses:
  • ODST Emory: likely Saturday if going
  • Yarowish

Ticket Purchase:
Purchase Tickets Here

Last edited:
If anyone exists in the Wichita area to help me get my armor done before then I'll attend. Otherwise you can expect me there Saturday dressed like a normal dude.

If anyone exists in the Wichita area to help me get my armor done before then I'll attend. Otherwise you can expect me there Saturday dressed like a normal dude.
Are you confirming you'll be there, just maybe not in armor? I've put you down in the tentative for now, but if you intend to go (with or without armor) I'll go ahead and move you to confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back