please help after fiberglassing process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyclown

hi guys,

This is my halo reach spartan helmet. Can you please help me and tell my why my helmet is like this? It feels plasticy and the color seems too bright.

home.php

how do i put pics in here? it only asks for url. Can you help me?
I don't have a Facebook account (and don't intend to get one any time soon) so I can't tell how to do it. The most that I can suggest right now is to right-button click on the pic and click on Properties. Copy the URL of that pic and post it here.

EDIT: Maybe you can set it so that everyone can see it without having to log in.

The helmet looks fine to me! It is supposed to feel like plastic and you might want to just get a different spraypaint! Did you go with glossy or flat?

PS the pic wont show up...

Use photobucket no way to go wrong

It warped a little bit. If you glassed it its to late to fix. Nothing bad though, most people will not realize it. It feels plastic like because thats how resin is. You probably put it on to thick when it was starting to harden. You could try sanding a little bit but you painted it already. The color looks bright because it is bright. nothing you can really do about that. Buy darker paint maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back