Please Help Me In My Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadingspartan said:
Im 13 and theres not many jobs for 13 year olds.

well why not go to some random forum you've never heard of and spam there? I hope you're successful and all that but spamming is not looked to kindly upon... here or pretty much anywhere else.

I've been here for over a year. Just the armor building is taking the back seat right now. Got too much other stuff to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Kinda Private I might private message it to you later :)...

Alright that's cool.
It would have to be bad for your parents to care about something that happened six years ago.
And they just said that you weren't going to get anything for Christmas?
What about other relatives? Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles...etc.

Leadingspartan said:
All my relatives live Seattle, Washington. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Yup my brother brought it up on a car drive last month hes like " Hey mom you remember that time that he...." then I get into an argument about forgetting about it. Then me and my brother can't get Christmas Presents anymore, but he has a job. :(.

Oohhhh. That sucks man. I don't have a job either. I'm trying to find a good neighborhood to rake some leaves in.
Now you should blackmail your brother for something he did and make him get you a present. Lol.
And you should call up your relatives and say, "Hey, I was wondering, could I have like 10 bucks for Christmas? Pwetty Pweese?"
If they say no, just start to cry.

Leadingspartan said:
Im trying to get a paper route but all they want is 40 year old virgins with cars lol. I can't blackmail him cause he doesn't tell me any secrets.

Haha.
Well I got to go to a football game that is 2 hours away with my girlfriend.
I'll be back on later tonight.

this sounds like a big old scam.
what is the present you wish to buy yourself? and who actually buys themselves "presents"? i mean come on.

and i bet your mom is just saying that. only a really bad parent would punish you for something you did 6 years ago.

my theory is this, you asked for a game that your parents dont approve of. so you thought hey, i will just make some cash online and buy it myself. am i close?

sybrfreq said:
well why not go to some random forum you've never heard of and spam there? I hope you're successful and all that but spamming is not looked to kindly upon... here or pretty much anywhere else.

I've been here for over a year. Just the armor building is taking the back seat right now. Got too much other stuff to do.
LS has been on this site for a while now. I'm pretty sure he knows the guide lines. :cautious:

DreadMullet said:
my theory is this, you asked for a game that your parents dont approve of. so you thought hey, i will just make some cash online and buy it myself. am i close?
A game my parents don't approve of? Are you seriously kidding me? Look up my gamertag and the games I play. You know what if my parents don't approve games that I want, I don't know why I would have GTA IV, Deadrising, Gears of War 2, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 4.

Many others while your at it. How could my parents approve GTA IV but not get me another game. Wow, seriously maybe you should do some research before you post. You've only been here for about 5 months to. Oh and by the way, a lot of people buy presents for themselves.

Don't get mad 'cause I proved you wrong. Here for an example, I get a job, get sixty-four dollars and ninety-nine cents. Then I take my money and go to Target. Then I pick out a game of my choice, then hand the money to the cashier and leave! OMG that was hard! :unsure:

Mods Please Close Thread.

Leadingspartan said:
A game my parents don't approve of? Are you seriously kidding me? Look up my gamertag and the games I play. You know what if my parents don't approve games that I want, I don't know why I would have GTA IV, Deadrising, Gears of War 2, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 4.

Many others while your at it. How could my parents approve GTA IV but not get me another game. Wow, seriously maybe you should do some research before you post. You've only been here for about 5 months to. Oh and by the way, a lot of people buy presents for themselves.

Don't get mad 'cause I proved you wrong. Here for an example, I get a job, get sixty-four dollars and ninety-nine cents. Then I take my money and go to Target. Then I pick out a game of my choice, then hand the money to the cashier and leave! OMG that was hard! :unsure:

Mods Please ban ME.

ummmm. im not even sure how to reply to this...

-it was a random guess, why would i waste time to check your gamertag? when i could throw out a guess?

-so since i have only been here 5 months, does that mean you are more knowledgeable than i am? you havent even contributed to the site. the only thing you have done is ruined your legendary helmet, congrats.

-i am very aware that many people buy themselves presents. my problems is when people buy themselves presents and expect presents from others but dont give presents.

but in the end, the thread will get closed and we both will probably be giving a warning for arguing.

p.s. isnt big font fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back