Please pray for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask you guys to pray for me I'm goin through a rough depression spell I'm still on my meds for fear that I might become suicidal again. I tried to kill my self a couple of months ago my wife tackled me as I pulled the trigger missing my head by inches. Today Is my big brothers birthday He passed away a couple of years ago on feb 28 and I have been having a really hard time with it I have to see a psych and a counsoler 2 times a month and am improving but as my financial situation is worstening I can say I am just in a mental death trap please keep me in your prayers and the same with my family. Especially my daughter michelle she is 3

Thanks

Deadandbroken.

You shall and will forever be in my prayers... Hope that the tough times you are experiencing will soon end without more sadness... We will always be here for you... Through the good and the bad... If you want to talk, then let us know and we shall listen...

Zeke30695 said:
You shall and will forever be in my prayers... Hope that the tough times you are experiencing will soon end without more sadness... We will always be here for you... Through the good and the bad... If you want to talk, then let us know and we shall listen...

Thanks man I appreciate all of you here

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only are you in my prayers, let me help you out right now.

Lord, keep your hand over Deadandbroken. Protect his mind from Satan and his demons. You know what he's gone through and know him better than he does himself. Please Lord help him to deal with the pain from his brother passing away. Just clear his mind of all thoughts of suicide and death. I pray that his wife and child can help him in ways that nobody else here can and that his mind may be healed by Your amazing love.

When somebody ask me to pray for them, I like to do it right then. To often I have said 'I'll pray for you' and never get around to doing it. You WILL be in my prayers, and my family's and church's prayers as well.

Just keep going. Suicide is never the right choice. It may seem wise at the time, but when you think about the loved ones you leave behind and the pain that you cause them and everybody else, it's just not worth it. Plus, the Lord has a plan for you. He won't ever throw anything your way that you can't handle and loves you unconditionally.

Amazing guy, isn't He? :)

My thoughts mind, heart, and soul goes out to you and your family!!! please don't try to end yourself like that even at hard times, its really not worth it!! The only person you end up really hurting is the ones that love and depend on you. Please keep that in mind, you as a human being is a priceless gift and should never be taken for granted. Don't be the ladder and fall off quick like that. I know it seems tough and almost pointless at other times but nomatter how hard life is in the end, you ultimately have the choice!! Be strong we all care about you here and so do alot of people out there around you!! Godspeed :love: !!!

Love

Angie

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of your brother and your pain and depression in dealing with it. I've never lost a close family member like that, but I have been through severe bouts with depression after my parents divorced more than almost 20 years ago now. Wow I can't believe it's been that long. It took me at least 15 years to work through that alone, so I can't imagine what you're going through.

I can say this though...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you work through this. Your brother, even though he is gone now from this physical world, is watching over you and your family. It's not your time to leave from this world. He knows you need to be here for your family, and especially your three year old daughter. I'm sure he knows you miss him tremendously, and I'm sure he misses you too, but he's always with you. Be strong for him and your family, and that little girl who needs her father. Don't let her grow up without her father and have her go through the same or possibly even worse pain of losing her father after he lost his brother. Stay strong and ask the Lord and your brother for their strength and you will have it. They're both always with you!

I'll pray for you in school today in Religion class, and I'll keep on praying for you whenever I get a chance.

Godbless man, feel better soon we're all rooting for ya :)

i dont normaly every pray but i will for you.

Razgriz said:
Just keep going. Suicide is never the right choice. It may seem wise at the time, but when you think about the loved ones you leave behind and the pain that you cause them and everybody else, it's just not worth it. Plus, the Lord has a plan for you. He won't ever throw anything your way that you can't handle and loves you unconditionally.
exactly what i wanted to say

i went throught a very bad spot myself but im out the other side and my life is good. at the time i never would have guessed my life would have gone the way it has.

what does not kill you will only make you stronger

Last edited by a moderator:
DeadandBroken; while we all would like to help you, even discussing suicide in these forums puts us at a very serious legal risk. We are genuinely concerned for you, but we simply can't counsel you on anything so sensitive.

Granted this is the General Discussion forum, but these types of threads are a liability to the website... We are not counselors, we're not authorized in any way to give advice to troubled or suicidal people. I understand you guys want to help, but it could actually get us in trouble.

If you are in serious need of counseling you should talk to someone close to you like a parent, teacher, or guidance counselor, or family member and if you are having suicidal thoughts, you need to seek immediate help. Call a hotline, or go directly to one of the afforementioned sources for help, or visit one of the wesites listed below.

Girls and Boys town National Hotline: http://www.girlsandboystown.org/hotline/index.asp

Listening Ear Crisis Hotline: http://www.thelisteningear.net/

National Suicide Hotline: http://suicidehotlines.com/

Hopeline National Suicide Prevention Center: http://www.hopeline.com/

Suicide Prevention Lifeline: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Continued discussion of this nature will be locked. This isn't the place for it, and it could get us in alot of trouble. Contact a trained professional counselor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back