Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone of the 405th please pray for my mom she had a Heart Attack on Sunday and the Hospital has kept her there since Sunday Morning :( . And now she has to have a Stent put in a Artery Tomorrow 3/10/08 in Sarasota Hospital. so please pray. :( Plz.

geez man i hope she gets better soon....ill be parying for her. when do you think she'll be getting out of the hospital?

rachciav said:
geez man i hope she gets better soon....ill be parying for her. when do you think she'll be getting out of the hospital?

idk yet but i will hear soon when she will ill keep everyone posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm praying. :) A couple of years ago, my Grandfather had a massive heart attack; the only way he survived was that he was already in the hospital. Turned out that the small heart attack that sent him there in the first place ended up saving his life.

JoobiDoob said:
Wow, dude. sry to hear that :(. Will be prayin for her.

Thanks Everyone for your comments hope there will be more Fellow Spartans that will Pray. ill keep everyone posted on how shes doing.

:(
BullDogg15 just remember god works in mysterius ways. I will pray for her, i will say the rosary for her and have my family pray for her. May god bless you and your house.
Air_Force_Spartans :love: :love: :love:

As a fellow Spartan that knows what it's like to see someone close to you ill, you can bet I will pray for her. My grandfather passed in November from cancer, so I know how you must feel. If it were my mother, man, I couldn't bear it. I will pray for her, you, and your family, I know you all are going through a rough time, but it will pass, just keep faith in God and remember that everything he does is for the sake of good, he never does anything out of hatred or evil. :)

If I believed in God, you could bet yourself that I'd pray. The best I could do is wish you and your mother the best of luck.

Its not as bad but my mother had cancer, it was hell seeing her go through Chemo but I was lucky enough for her to pull through. I can only hope the best that you are as fortunate.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
:(
BullDogg15 just remember god works in mysterius ways. I will pray for her, i will say the rosary for her and have my family pray for her. May god bless you and your house.
Air_Force_Spartans :love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much man that means alot thanks. ;) Air Force Spartans ;)

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
As a fellow Spartan that knows what it's like to see someone close to you ill, you can bet I will pray for her. My grandfather passed in November from cancer, so I know how you must feel. If it were my mother, man, I couldn't bear it. I will pray for her, you, and your family, I know you all are going through a rough time, but it will pass, just keep faith in God and remember that everything he does is for the sake of good, he never does anything out of hatred or evil. :)

Thanks Dude and sry bought your GranFather. but thanks man i realy hop my mom gets better.

I'll pray that the FSM extends a noodly appendage to those in need. Yarrr!

if i still believed in a god (unconvinced here) i would be on the ground on my knees prayin my soul away.

but im not, but im extending a simple good-hearted hope she gets better. I know i would hate to have my heart stop. definitley a bad day there.

hope she gets better :)

HEY GUY THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS SHES GETTING BETTER AND SHES COMING HOME TOMORROW 3/11/08. YAY! SO THANKS U GUYS FOR PRAYING I HOPE ALL OF U GUYS KEPT YOUR WORD AND PRAYED FOR MY MOM. BUT THANKS GOD KEPT HER SAFE THROUGH THE SURGERY. :D

Thank God she's coming home.

We're all still praying for her. Hoping that God will help her pull through from this, and the surgery after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back