Please read help your brothers in france

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatedRhyme713

Jr Member
(NOTE: Admins feel free to delete if you believe this is wrong)

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen as we know in the night we saw the terrorist attack on France with attacks on the city and the loss of 84 to the time of writing this post find this hard to see and harder to accept the worst part being I'm out here at the moment on holiday the streets are lined with tributes if it is possible as a mark of respect can we all stop building today just for the day just as a sign of respect towards the attacks

I hope none of you were caught up it the happening also I hope every single member of this 405th Regiment are safe and so are there family right now

This is a request if any of you are of the age to give blood in France please do just one pint could be the difference between someone living or dying at this point in time ever pint matters: https://www.dondusang.net/rewrite/heading/1000/ou-donner/rechercher-une-collecte.htm?idRubrique=1000

Im sure anything you can provide to the families affected in the area would be welcome no matter if its bottles of water to food for the help centres

Nice will not be moved

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another absolute tragedy, and I hope the world is sending all of their best thoughts and wishes.

I'm not sure stopping building for the day is the best way to honour those injured in the attacks, but to each their own.

Stay strong France

Regardless of creed, political view, color or any other personal difference, our thoughts are with those many now facing their darkest hour.

If anything, it shows monsters will find ways to do their bidding.
They have lost all sense of humanity or common decency long ago and should not be regarded as human beings any more.

Out of respect for those poor noble people who died in France, i'll keep it at that.

We stand with France.

Truly despicable that people turn a festive day in to such a tragedy. Please guard yourselves and your loved ones. May God's grace and love be w/ those lost to us and his vengeance and wroth against those who would do harm to the innocent.

(NOTE: Admins feel free to delete if you believe this is wrong)

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen as we know in the night we saw the terrorist attack on France with attacks on the city and the loss of 84 to the time of writing this post find this hard to see and harder to accept the worst part being I'm out here at the moment on holiday the streets are lined with tributes if it is possible as a mark of respect can we all stop building today just for the day just as a sign of respect towards the attacks

I hope none of you were caught up it the happening also I hope every single member of this 405th Regiment are safe and so are there family right now

This is a request if any of you are of the age to give blood in France please do just one pint could be the difference between someone living or dying at this point in time ever pint matters: https://www.dondusang.net/rewrite/heading/1000/ou-donner/rechercher-une-collecte.htm?idRubrique=1000

Im sure anything you can provide to the families affected in the area would be welcome no matter if its bottles of water to food for the help centres

Nice will not be moved

Thank you for this post. I'm also in Nice for the holidays and I hope you and your loved ones are alright. I'm too young to give my blood but I'm old enough to pray for the people who died.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's such a shame, because it could have been avoided. It SHOULD have been avoided, especially after that Paris terrorist attack. But nothing changed...

I really hope you're alright people.
Stay safe, seriously.

Be kind to each other. It's a small step, but it can change the world over in many ways.
This is such an unnecessary tragedy. My thoughts go out to the people of France. No matter where you are in the world, stay safe and have courage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back