Portal Test Chamber Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

So my current project/plan is to make a near life size Portal sign that lights up and is motion activated and I know 405th is mainly halo related but thought i would post here anyway considering its fairly friendly here, sorry if it seems direct this is my first real post on 405th.

I got the raw level signage from the the Internet don't remember where or who made it but shout out to the person who made it. I choose test chamber 27 because well its my birthday. I also choose 27/infinite because lets face it if GLaDOS had her way she would test forever and have no end. The first pic is of the file before I sent it off to a printing company http://www.posterprintshop.com/index.aspxThe sign isn't exactly full size but more like 2/3rds the size, measuring at 23"x46"
273.jpg

looks exactly like the file not to big but not to small and if your wondering its been printed on backlit film so it can be backlit duh:)
IMAG0415.jpg

I'm working on the frame now but updates might be kinda slow due to work and my greatest nemesis money (fricken bills)

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT IS SWEET!!! Even though I wasn't happy with the game, I only played the 2nd part, I do like some of the stuff in it.
Can't wait to see it all done & lit up!!!

Thanks, i loved both portal games so i had to make something besides the portal gun (something i also want) I honestly hope they make another. Anyway i just finished the frame and doing some touch up work on it like filling in screw holes, dints, cracks, sanding, etc,etc... I'll post pic's as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back