Portland Wizard World Comic Con 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas s Embers

Member DIN
S137
WIZARD WORLD COMIC CON PORTLAND!! February 19-20-21 2016

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

We will be at booth #315 on the showroom floor.

405th photo shoot will be near the bell out front of the Convention Center at 12 PM.

Dinner details are coming soon!!!

--

Hey Everyone!! I have an important update about Wizard World!!

We will have a booth on the showroom again! What does this mean? Well, this means that I will be asking our members to man the booth. Half of our space will be a place for Photos and the other half will have our table of props. We will also be holding a 'Free Raffle' during the entire Con where winners will be chosen Daily. This raffle is for Misc gaming swag, Such as Posters, Decals, Etc...

Can the members enter the raffle? Not the one that is open to the public. Don't get sad, cause the members have a special Raffle for getting involved and helping at the Booth. This Raffle will include items such as: Custom Spartan Dog Tags, Halo themed Decal Set, Posters, 4-Pack of EVA Foam, Glue Sticks, Hobby knife and more to be announced.

Snacks will be provided to 405th members at the convention. If you have specific dietary restrictions then Please contact me and I will do my best to accommodate for you.

Please stay tuned, more info to come soon!

Ill be there .. If you still need it , I can bring myDSLR and its stuff for portraits . And the printer too! if you would like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back