Possibly Modern Warfare 3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, there's been information out there about it for almost a year. Confirmation:
:p Supposedly the most realistic ever. Lol.

I never said that there won't be a MW3. What I ment was that activision did not put the countdown on the web. The countdown is for a CoD inspired project like stated in my last comment :). sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, modern warfare is tied to infinity ward, and infinity ward no longer makes call of duty games. hence, no modern warfare, weather activision has the right to or not infinity ward would fight tooth and nail in a legal battle that would be terrible for both companies to fight in an economy such as this, so, ipso facto, no modern warfare 3.

any questions?

I never said that there won't be a MW3. What I ment was that activision did not put the countdown on the web. The countdown is for a CoD inspired project like stated in my last comment :). sorry for the confusion.
Oh, yeah I think I actually confused you, because I got a bit lazy and did not include the fact that I meant to be making a response to the article you posted, since in that it said they have not releasesd any information about Modern Warfare 3.

Okay, when I first heard about this I was as excited as all of you guys here, but the thing is it's not Modern Warfare 3. As much information as there is on a possibility of MW3, findmakarov.com isn't about that. Instead, it was a countdown to the release of information about the live-action movie based on the series that they're making:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be hater(actually I am...) BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty is becoming a S***T fest on the multiplayer, and the stories are becoming absolutely retardly wierd.

Singleplay
Call FH-Call 3: pretty F******G awsome and WWII at that!

Call MW and Call MW2: MW1 was hummm, while 2 was HUGH?

Ops(/OPPS MYAY BAd!): very interesting yet somewhat implausible storyline.

WaW(/WAa Hughg, WHAT IS GOOD FOAR?): Awesome, yet had a M...W........kinda WWII feel.

Crapyplayer(MULTIPLAY [M.E.W.T.W.M.S.E.M.]-figure out the abbre if U want...)
Call 2-Call3: okay experiance, could've been refined

Call MW and MW tewu: I WANTED TO COMMIT SUSICIDE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPPS: WHY DON'T EVERY J**KA*S JUST MOD A SUPER NUKE M72LAW INTO THE GAME??????

WAGH: worse than halo 3!

Point: I DON'T WANT ANOTHER C**K OF D**TY Modern G*Y F**K STUPIDITY OF MORONS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infinity ward/activision/treyarch should stick to singleplayer ONLY WWII games.

Maybe instead of this now suckt***ish series make a reallistic series like O.F.P. or ArmA

OFP: Operation Flashpoint....

ArmA: Armed Assualt. not ARMA(noobs.........)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back