Prank Call Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Razor

Well-Known Member
I wanna prank call a friend of my friend's, I don't know who they are or where they live. All I have is a number. I have to get a name though. Here's what I got so far:

So and So: Hello?

Me: So and So?

Yeah? Who is this?

Turn around.

OK...

Did you turn around?

Yeah.

OK, now take 5 steps forward and look straight up.

OK...

Did you do it?

Yeah.

Are you looking straight up?

Yeah...

Ok, now put your right foot in.

What?

Just do it.

Ok...

Did you do it?

Yeah...

Ok, now take your right foot out.

Ok...

Put your right foot back in.

Ok...

And shake it all about. Now do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about! (Hang up) (Dial tone)

Also:

So and So?

Yeah? Who is this?

It doesn't matter. I just need you to answer one simple question for me, OK?

Sure...

Do your ears hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder like a Continental soldier? Do your ears hang low?

I've done this before and it produces some surprizing and hilarious results. Anyone else have plans for prank calling someone?
 

Ares

Well-Known Member
Ok:

Go into the Speech thing and get Microsoft Sam, and pre-record a message about the person (I.E. the person has a lot of cats, prank call saying this is Animal Protection Services, add some BS, and at the end type "Eff you!" but the right way, my friend's older brother and his friend did this, results were hilarious)
 

crazybunny

Jr Member
Heres one, i did it for a landscaping service

Me:umm...yes, do you make holes?

guy: Absolutely! Where do you live and how big do you need it?

Me: about the size of a human body

guy:ummm, ok, can i ask whats the holes use?

Me: to bury...stuff

Guy:...(laughs a little)where is this stuff?!

Me: in a garbage bag, in my garage.its stinking, i need the hole.

guy:$kay-

me: nevermind, ill throw it in the lake
 

SGT Razor

Well-Known Member
crazybunny said:
Heres one, i did it for a landscaping service

Me:umm...yes, do you make holes?

guy: Absolutely! Where do you live and how big do you need it?

Me: about the size of a human body

guy:ummm, ok, can i ask whats the holes use?

Me: to bury...stuff

Guy:...(laughs a little)where is this stuff?!

Me: in a garbage bag, in my garage.its stinking, i need the hole.

guy:$kay-

me: nevermind, ill throw it in the lake
Hahaha! That's awesome!! Good thing the cops weren't there to trace your call.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

zeronifty

Jr Member
I work as a security guard therefore I dispise all forms of prank calls.


I never really seen the fun behind it cause its not like you can see what is happening on the other end
 

Walter Spase

Well-Known Member
I dispise Prank calls to... A friend ruined my life everynight for 3 weeks... it's the reason why my phone stays on silent at night now...

He would go into Google Maps, type in some random business... like say, IHOP TX in to the search... in google maps it will bring up every IHOP in Texas... then if you look next to each result there is a link that says, call this business, if you click the link, it brings up a dialog box that asks you to input your phone number... instead of inputing his, he would input mine...

This is called proxy dialing... Google then calls both numbers, yours and the business, then wa la, you get a magic call from IHOP in the middle of the night, you think they called you, they think you called them... both numbers show up on caller ID on both ends...

He made me call almost every whataburger in Texas, 16 suicide help lines, the United Negro College Fund, Planned Parent hood.. a place called D's Cafe in california (about 15 times in one night)(they were pissed), a XXX drive in movie theater, several adult video novelty stores...

Google states that the call's orignator is traceable, who clicked the link and such... but its only available by court order...

Worst is, even if I didn't answer, I would get these voicemail messages where someone on the other end is saying, "Hello? HELLO?... stop calling me, hello? This is a place of business, not a place to prank call"...
 

zeronifty

Jr Member
Spase said:
I dispise Prank calls to... A friend ruined my life everynight for 3 weeks... it's the reason why my phone stays on silent at night now...

He would go into Google Maps, type in some random business... like say, IHOP TX in to the search... in google maps it will bring up every IHOP in Texas... then if you look next to each result there is a link that says, call this business, if you click the link, it brings up a dialog box that asks you to input your phone number... instead of inputing his, he would input mine...

This is called proxy dialing... Google then calls both numbers, yours and the business, then wa la, you get a magic call from IHOP in the middle of the night, you think they called you, they think you called them... both numbers show up on caller ID on both ends...

He made me call almost every whataburger in Texas, 16 suicide help lines, the United Negro College Fund, Planned Parent hood.. a place called D's Cafe in california (about 15 times in one night)(they were pissed), a XXX drive in movie theater, several adult video novelty stores...

Google states that the call's orignator is traceable, who clicked the link and such... but its only available by court order...

Worst is, even if I didn't answer, I would get these voicemail messages where someone on the other end is saying, "Hello? HELLO?... stop calling me, hello? This is a place of business, not a place to prank call"...

Wow that is messed up.

Sorry but I did laugh alittle while reading it, very inventive way to prank call someone
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GruntOfAction

Well-Known Member
zeronifty said:
Wow that is messed up.

Sorry but I did laugh alittle while reading it, very inventive way to prank call someone
Im tempted to try that with my older sister...

She has a cellphone and she comes over every day whining about her life and making me and my family watch her 2 kids (which are infants but the one is almost 2)..Im gonna find some theater of drama and put her number in...LOL!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
Im tempted to try that with my older sister...

She has a cellphone and she comes over every day whining about her life and making me and my family watch her 2 kids (which are infants but the one is almost 2)..Im gonna find some theater of drama and put her number in...LOL!!!


Lol i might try that to give the nimber to my sisters house lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Spase

Well-Known Member
Lol... not sure why you want to know... but the XXX drive in is on Hwy 31 between Tyler, TX and Kilgore, TX... its called the Apache Drive In....

Before you ask why I know this, I know its there because Tyler is in a dry county, and we would drive to Kilgore to get alcohol.... the good ole college days..

Everything is bigger in Texas, including pornography... apparently..
 

Spartan118

Well-Known Member
lol one tyme I was at a friends house and we prank called my own house, well my mom picked up then she started having a conversation with us lol, it was fuuuunnnnyy.
 

SGT Razor

Well-Known Member
Spartan-118 said:
lol one tyme I was at a friends house and we prank called my own house, well my mom picked up then she started having a conversation with us lol, it was fuuuunnnnyy.
Yeah, I did that too. My dad got pissed. Then he realized it was me after I called for the fourth time. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BomBom

New Member
alright, this is like, totally stupid, but was freakin hilarioius. ok ok ok

Other person=OP


OP- hi hello how may i help you today

me- hi uh i have one question for you. (home depot) does your mom have big knockers?

OP-what?

me- sorry, let me repeat. does your mom have big knockers?

OP- sir, i dont know you, but i can tell you this isnt a place for prank calls

me- i know, thats why im asking. its not a prank

OP- sir, i am going to hang up

me- sorry, but you have to answer me, becuase its a life treatening situation

OP- sir, may i ask, how is this life threatening

me- becuase i pooped my pants

OP- *silence*

OP- *more silence*

OP- *click*



*how i remeber was becuase i found it VERY funny. plus it was recorded on my friends cell. haha
 

Walter Spase

Well-Known Member
Sorry Friendly... didn't mean to High Jack your topic for 3 posts.. err lol...

Its not a prank call so to speak, but there is a Proxy Dialing server out there that lets you type a message, and it will digitize the message and use a user selected voice... i.e. Robot, guy, woman, child... it can even use foreign languages.... Its pretty funny, we sent one to a buddies parents over and over asking if the wanted there lawn mowed.... in French, they didn't think it was funny... we thought it was...
 

SGT Razor

Well-Known Member
Spase said:
Sorry Friendly... didn't mean to High Jack your topic for 3 posts.. err lol...
It's all good. :cool: This is General Discussion. That's what it's all about.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GruntOfAction

Well-Known Member
Spase said:
Sorry Friendly... didn't mean to High Jack your topic for 3 posts.. err lol...

Its not a prank call so to speak, but there is a Proxy Dialing server out there that lets you type a message, and it will digitize the message and use a user selected voice... i.e. Robot, guy, woman, child... it can even use foreign languages.... Its pretty funny, we sent one to a buddies parents over and over asking if the wanted there lawn mowed.... in French, they didn't think it was funny... we thought it was...
Link plz..lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top