Predators The Falconer Mask wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal

Predators The Falconer Mask (mold&1st cast and paintedpics page5)

Howdy folks, here i am again with a new pep file, this time its the Falconer mask from the new pred movie , the 3d file is made By Rundown allways good stuff ;) and i unfolded it :p.

here are the first pics of the pep, now i need to resin it and bondo

Grtz

010nm.jpg

011ix.jpg

012nk.jpg

014kld.jpg

015tr.jpg

018aq.jpg

I guess it looks OK.. Maybe I'll have to wait until the finished project until it look's any good. Your measurements also seem a little off.

I guess it looks OK.. Maybe I'll have to wait until the finished project until it look's any good. Your measurements also seem a little off.

Well, it looks pretty good for pep.
And how the hell can you tell that the scale is off, its just laying there in a blanket, there is no way you can tell scale.

btw
Those kinda comments will get you nowhere in this site, so If you want to post, please post constructive replies or supporting replies.

And how the hell can you tell that the scale is off, its just laying there in a blanket, there is no way you can tell scale.

btw
Those kinda comments will get you nowhere in this site, so If you want to post, please post constructive replies or supporting replies.

Well, a friend of mine made A Falconer Mask a while back.. His was much better, I'm sure yours also could be good if you put a little more effort into your work.

Well, a friend of mine made A Falconer Mask a while back.. His was much better, I'm sure yours also could be good if you put a little more effort into your work.

How did he make it a while back? If the freakin file is not available, its a private file.

And how can my work be better? its ok for my likes, and I havent see you post anything around this forums.
And if you continue with those smartass replies, I promise you, you are never going to see this site.
This site doesnt need any smartasses posting around unecessary ****.

i like this mask i buit the p1 mask from pep and been doing some checking on TheHuntersLair web site and the mask should be about 12" across the widest part but so far yours looks great i need to break down and get rundowns file but im working on my sons Pred outfit for this year
but all in all its looking good man keep it up

wow

btw
dude he is posting constructive critisim. you are comming off as an ass in this thread. just because he isnt saying" omg that is great, fantastic or whatever", doesnt mean it isnt constructive critisim.
How did he make it a while back? If the freakin file is not available, its a private file.

And how can my work be better? its ok for my likes, and I havent see you post anything around this forums.
And if you continue with those smartass replies, I promise you, you are never going to see this site.
This site doesnt need any smartasses posting around unecessary ****.
dude, again, you are for some reason going off on this guy for no reason. calm down. dont get your panties in a wad. he posted a reply stating his opinion about the project. he doesnt need some troll on the internet going off on him because he diddnt say the project was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back