Prepare To Drop - Halo 3 Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearsofhalo said:
can you all stop ragging on me. I was just trying to be helpful. I do not deserve to be made to feel embarrassed, for an attempt at being helpful to someone who didn't want it. It was not failure as previously stated by crucible. I do not appreciate your guys being so mean to me.

If it makes you feel any better, I changed the thread title from Recon to ODST. 'Bout time it was done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadguy said:
This wasn't news to anyone who was keeping up with this thread. Just accept that and move on, rather than complaining about it. They didn't start teasing you until you started protesting that it hadn't been said on here.

In fact it WAS already stated on here, and there's almost a page worth of commentary discussing how some people don't like the name, including posts found at the top of this same page you started all this with.

Page 8 of this thread, post #160 was where it started:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?s=&s...st&p=240000

Take a breather, and read the posts before you post again. ESPECIALLY if you're going to complain that something wasn't stated, when, simply put, you obviously didn't know if it was stated or not. In a nutshell? Quit it.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but you're being pretty rude in ignoring stuff on a thread before joining it with newsflashes and protests. You also had to report the thread to mods?

All I can say is everyone quit discussing Gears of Halo's mistake and keep going with the regular discussion, he's sorry he posted, I'm sure.

Gears, if you follow the general internet etiquette rules, you won't need to grow a thicker skin, but one or the two needs to happen quickly please.
pwnd

First off, yes it was known before he posted it. After that it should have only taken a simple, "Sorry, but we knew that already. Look earlier on in the thread." Done. It didn't need three or so other people to tell him this. In my opinion, Viper and RVB did that though their posts may haved seemed a little blunt, but not overly rude.

The improper responses will not be removed. Gears I will say that there was little here to get that flustered over. I'd just leave people to their ignorance and ignore responses like that if it happens again.

p0rtalman said:
ahhh, that makes some more sense.
Although i would assume that Bungie wouldn't have changed the design very much... Can anyone tell from the screenshots we have so far?
The only major difference I can seeare the shoulder plates. (Sorry for the late response)

I want to know what other new musical scores there are gonna be for this game... The one in the trailer was just beautifully awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back