Printing fold lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoySunshine

Hi guys. I'm just using pepakura viewer for this one and wondering if I get the designer if I'll be able to fix a problem I've run into with a model.

The issue for me is on this particular model when I print without the 'Use Materials for Faces' option it doesn't print the open edges, just the tabs. Also it doesn't print the fold lines which are on the 3d model but not on the 2d one. I could print the entire thing with the materials for faces option turned on to get the complete model but it still doesn't print the fold lines. Really its just the fold lines that are bothering me as there are a lot and its hard to eyeball them all. Lots of errors.

First time poster! I've love it if you could help me out.

Yes, get the Pepakura Designer and it'll fix this issue. On the designer you can choose from the "2D Menu" to show tabs, edge I.D., etc. And the fold lines are on the 2D page as well. Pepakura Viewer is mainly used for after printing, as it has a better interface for showing the 3D model.

Thanks! Worked like a charm. Built Links head.

WIN_20150429_220835.JPG

Haha that's awesome. I've wanted to, for the longest time, pep a Bowser head and hang it like a trophy on my wall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back