Printing Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

OK guys, when I go into the pepakura designer program, I turn on the Edge ID and it shows the edge numbers in the 2D window, then, I go to Print Preview, and it also shows there, but when I print, it does not show the edge IDs after I print.

Can anyone help me?

This has nothing to do with this topic, but I can't start a new topic in the forum. Why??? Says I don't have permission to start a new topic. My question is about resin and whether or not the cold weather outisde is keeping it from curing.

dacacheman said:
This has nothing to do with this topic, but I can't start a new topic in the forum. Why??? Says I don't have permission to start a new topic. My question is about resin and whether or not the cold weather outisde is keeping it from curing.
Yes...

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Are you printing in all black and white, is edge ID visibility set to 100%?
Erm... how do I set that? lol, I'm also trying on regular printer paper if that will have anything at all to do with it.

dacacheman said:

Hey you can't start a new topic unless you have 100 posts. And no that doesn't mean you become a posting whore just to reach 100. No offense but I'm just saying. There are already threads that cover your question. Go find them!

Evil Femle said:
Hey you can't start a new topic unless you have 100 posts. And no that doesn't mean you become a posting whore just to reach 100. No offense but I'm just saying. There are already threads that cover your question. Go find them!
Glad I was here before adam implemented that, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back