Problem with armor design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drawing new armor for HALO, got problems with designing back, any help?
My design so far:
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 170
play through the game you want your design from and look ate some of the other avatars backs. When there is a lull in the killing of Covies

I think the biggest thing you're going to have to do is hunt down 360 models and renders or research designs based on the source content you want to use. Depending which game you're looking to go for with the back then that's how you're going to have to design and study. It's something you have to do for any design. I mostly do a lot of original artwork and outfit design but I may have to do this for my OC Spartan armour when the time comes though I'll likely cheat and just do a repaint of the mark IV(?) armour with some minor mods aesthetically to match my character and her persona.

Will Zed from LoL do? He's... um, my inspiration (not really)

That's really up to you. Are you going for an original concept or are you trying to build something that's accurate to the Halo universe?

Most people you find here on the 405th will be building as close to canon as possible with personal touches and modifications added in as they see fit. From your posts in this thread it sounds like you're asking permission to piece together reference materials and make an original design. You do you, let your creativity run wild and see what cool design comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back