Problem with printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGLordBert

Hey y’all. So I ran into a problem with my Anycubic max. It’s saying “hotbed abbot my check wires.” And it constantly says it’s at 220°C when its stone cold. I’m still fairly green with 3D printing so I’m not sure of all the fixes. Is it the thermistor wire? It’s really holding me up on getting prints done in time for cons. Any ideas?
B871462B-62AD-4C6C-9AB5-4341357EB2D9.jpeg
A90BB8B3-D1F0-4DB5-BDC9-E4DE9308C7FA.jpeg
A2083599-A25D-4D6C-A62D-2C9656FED06A.jpeg

I haven't run into this issue with my Kobra Max, but I read an article that if you put the metal snaps that hold the bed in place on incorrectly it can cause issues like this. Might be worth checking out.

I haven't run into this issue with my Kobra Max, but I read an article that if you put the metal snaps that hold the bed in place on incorrectly it can cause issues like this. Might be worth checking out.
Yeah I flipped them over after talking to someone. But the issue is still going. I sent a message to their support team but haven’t heard back

It could be a bad hot end temp sensor. The temp sensor goes bad in them sometimes. Not sure if its the same in your model but my Any cubic Chiron had a V5 hot end that you could take the sensor out of.

Hey y’all. So I ran into a problem with my Anycubic max. It’s saying “hotbed abbot my check wires.” And it constantly says it’s at 220°C when its stone cold. I’m still fairly green with 3D printing so I’m not sure of all the fixes. Is it the thermistor wire? It’s really holding me up on getting prints done in time for cons. Any ideas?View attachment 320767View attachment 320768View attachment 320769
Have you contacted them? Had another issue and they sent me parts to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back