Problems And Known Issues In Wearing Spartan Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Jr Member
ok just wondering when ive made my mark vi armor and im out at a party in it where does master chief keep his cigs/key/cell phone and cash??

just asking so i can prepair

Probably in a pocket in a pair of shorts under your undersuit or something.

or you could build a pocket into your armor for the stuff...but that'd be more effort...

was just wondering coz i got my undersuit today and realized hmmmmm no pockets

could put a coin despenser in the cod piece lol

oooooo wonder if the belt is strong enough i could use it to bolt the cod piece on with and combind the 2 in one

I would say cod piece. That, or make a compartment in the backpack. Opens from the inside, so as you wear it, the thing is sealed from view.

If you wanted to get really fancy, you could create a compartment in the buttstock of whatever weapon you carry (AR, BR, etc) - M16's have them... but not for personal items, of course. Or maybe you could make a grenade, hollow it out, and use it as a storage unit attached to your hip. Just a couple of ideas.

also how does one go to the bathroom when geared up? this has been causing me to loose sleep (XD) ,also is there a thread for complications one might encounter while wearing their gear?

Adult diapers.

No but seriously I'd try to go before you suit up and be prepared for it to take awhile if you end up having to.

You can always have a friend hold it for you? whatever you have. Or you can grab one of those nifty military style pouches for whatever as well?

Id say for the compartments modify the two "blocks" on either hip to work as small pockets, kind of like the batman utility belt (but lest pockets)

for the bathroom problem, I understand that most use a two piece undersuit (pants and shirt) and the cod is on a belt. undo the belt and drop your shorts :pjust like usualy except take your time and you have to find a place to put your belt... isnt there a hook in most stalls?

Well for the bathroom thing in full spartan armor it is kinda hard to sit down unless you have the flex foam. in my full suit i was able to drive a golf cart and sit on the toilet. there is a trick you have to learn with bracing your self and having your feet further out than you normaly do..if you are having to sit down. If you just have to pee then use chicago screws and only take out one side of the screws on the cod and let it flap over then just reattach

OOOhhh man!!! kasper that made me laugh so hard!! you made my day!!

I agree with dusty... What kind of complications does one run into during Spatian cosplaying?

ok i see everyone jumping on this thead with some good ideas and other questions so ive changed the name and opened it up to a community Q&A

For going to the bathroom I didn't really find any problems. I had my cod piece seperated into 2 pieces and attached via black elastic. When I had to go I just flipped the cod up and did my business no need to take anything off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back