Progress Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikuro

Things have been improving in nearly the last year. After making some sacrifices in other hobbies I've finally been able to sit down and get busy again in this field I've always been fascinated with. Of course, having the right friends has been extremely helpful in keeping my interest up.

Recently things have been interesting as in the last month I've completed nearly 3 helmets to add to my collection. I'm very happy with that, and my latest Halo Recon helmet has been one of my top favorites. I can only hope that my CQB I'm in the middle of will produce a similar result.

I've also been going to a lot more conventions lately! This year I've hit Wizard World, Rose City Comic Con and finally PDX Retro Gaming Expo. For these 3 conventions i've eagerly suited up in my H3 Marine attire and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. I've been experiencing what my crew in the NW side of the 405th have been having when people comment on their armor. Sadly though on the downside my marine armor seems to of taken a turn for the worse after only 3 suit ups and seems to be ready for retirement. I would like to squeeze a bit more life from it and get all I can.

I'm in the works on though of beginning an ODST suit after acquiring one of Sean Bradley's molds which is fantastically done. A couple of guys I work with are willing to give me a hand in getting it completed in time for Wizard World PDX 2017. It's 1 of at least 3 projects I'd like to complete....here's to hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back