Progress On: Arbie Armor, Infectionthing, Rc Warthog, And The Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthijs

Hey guys,
I was thinking... WetOkole made an awesome CQB helmet, BlackRoseImmortal is making a cool sniper, people around here make a lot of cool stuff now.
I want to make something awesome too, instead of the Mark VI parts that most people have... Do you guys have a cool idea? I'm pretty good with Pepakura and bondo.
Any suggestions?

Matthijs

A Scorpion or a Wraith.... or that banshee idea is pretty sick....

oh, and thanks for the kind words bout my SR WIP, happppy faaace :]

Brute chieftain? flood? elite? grunt? Hayabusa? I dont think anyone has ever finished any of these give it a shot, i bet theyll turn out great.

It's not really the choice of piece to build that makes a project awesome. It's the attention to detail that the builder gives to it. It's true that every other person here builds a Mk VI helmet but why is it that every once in a while, there's a couple that make us do a double-take? Look at WetOkole. He took a low-def shin pep file (hardly something to get excited about) and turned it into something that looks like a molded HD piece.

There's no need to be over-ambitious with your project either. Why not consider a chest perm?

Find the inspiration in yourself, pick out the one thing in the halo universe that you love and will put forth great effort to make it the very best.
Then create that thing and use every bit of your effort making it. That is how legends are born.

make a hovercraft, then put the skin of a Ghost over it and the controls will actually control the steering :D

be a junk load of work though =,= but would be sick as hell

A monitor would be pretty cool. But all the vehicles... seriously.. :lol:
Things I'm allready making:
Masterchief Costume (almost done)
ODST costume (not going to tell anything about that yet :D)
Arbiter Costume (Just about to start)

EDIT:
Thanks for all the suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back