Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
I just started this thread for the admins to post progress of the transfer of the Archives to the Armory. Just to make things easier. It could be expressed in percentages, files, pretty much any form of progress. It can also be used for new things posted in the Armory.

I like the idea agentflorida! I am sure many members would appreciate the transparency as well. I hope that FANGS or Art Andrews take you up on your suggestions and give us some kind of periodic updates on this very important feature of the site.

The "transparency" will be pretty transparent as you see files go up... We are combing through 1000s of files, making huge reorganizations and working very hard to create an Armory that is far more user friendly than the last. We aren't going to post updates here, when you can simply go here and see them for yourself.

Sounds good. Hopefully we will start to see them soon then. So far there has only been one file added, since the first eight where added over a month ago. Which made me think it was going to happen all at once. I'd like to use this thread to voice any issues I encounter with the new uploaded file if that is okay. Art Andrews

Sounds good. Hopefully we will start to see them soon then. So far there has only been one file added, since the first eight where added over a month ago. Which made me think it was going to happen all at once. I'd like to use this thread to voice any issues I encounter with the new uploaded file if that is okay. Art Andrews

This is not the place for that. Any technical issues you encounter need to be voiced in the Site Support forum.

With regard to the upload of the files, our former Librarian pushed up those first few files, then... well, you know what happened. Per our original intent, we are taking a completely different approach to how we make the files available and because we are getting input from a number of longtime members it is going to take time. However, we will put files up as we have them ready. We won't hold them all until the end. We don't want anyone to have to wait any longer than necessary.

We are nearing the middle of the month and we have seen a lot of progress on the Armory, not all of it though but a lot. You guys at the office and management of the 405th are doing a very great job. Since its just Reach files for now, I guess I will start a Reach Build. Oh and something is wrong with the CQC files, or it was the CQB, I can't remember but it was one of the 2. Keep up the good work. I realize it may be out of my place but I say it as a very satisfied member of the 405th.

We are nearing the middle of the month and we have seen a lot of progress on the Armory, not all of it though but a lot. You guys at the office and management of the 405th are doing a very great job. Since its just Reach files for now, I guess I will start a Reach Build. Oh and something is wrong with the CQC files, or it was the CQB, I can't remember but it was one of the 2. Keep up the good work. I realize it may be out of my place but I say it as a very satisfied member of the 405th.

What is "wrong" with them exactly? Are they not opening? Marked as a wrong file? That helps us narrow down what's going on.

We now have Halo 4 Forerunner or Promethean weapons, Halo Reach Covenant Weapons, Halo 2 and Halo 3 UNSC weapons, and Halo reach unsc props. I like to thank Art and all the other people doing their best on the Armory. We have a lot of Reach armors and other armors for other forces including Covenant and Forerunner armors. I see your progress on the Armory and I am happy and thankful. A few of the files in the armor accessories don't have all the parts on paper, but I will try my best to figure out how to change that and edit/fix it. I thank you for all the work done to the Armory and I am thankful for the people working on the armory and of the 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back