Project Arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloFreakX

Project Arbiter is a sci-fi espionage story that demonstrates how a small quiet victory tips the balance of power and foretells the outcome of World War II. Created by a group of passionate and innovative filmmakers, the Project Arbiter team is skilled at mastering limited resources while aspiring to high professional standards, especially with regard to the end result, the quality of what you experience on-screen. We hope you will join us in realizing our goal to make a rich and compelling short film.

Set in 1943, the height of WWII, this is a story about an experimental O.S.S. unit code named Project Arbiter. Thousands of feet above Northern Europe a small plane carries a skeleton crew of the Allies best, including Special Fields Op. Captain Joseph Colburn. His handler, Major Thomas Hardy does a final review of the mission’s grim intel: infiltrate a mysterious villa on the Polish border and uncover its secrets. Colburn emerges donning a prototype suit, which can temporarily render its occupant invisible. As the plane’s bay doors howl open Colburn begins to put on the skull-faced helmet when the plane is rocked by an anti-aircraft shell. Rapidly losing air pressure and altitude, now there’s no question... this is a one-way mission.

This is a production with Blue Realm Studios, which is Devin White and Adam Grumbo.

Looks like a sweet indie film, that's a bad-ass suit.

They are also taking donations.

http://projectarbiter.com/

I remember he posted it on Twitter.

Not bad, It's pretty interesting.

The cinematography reminds me a lot

of Band Of Brothers...I like it alot =]

Hope this project moves forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back