Project: Hayabusa Helmet... And A Little Somethin Else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Ral. Is there a way to get Cameron banned from the wiki? Maybe Deadguy or Vrogy can do something about it.

23Magnum said:
Let'd Deadguy know about it. He might be able to prevent him for doing it anymore.
I'll do that in few minutes. Thanks! When I checked the wiki 20 minutes ago, the link was still the same but on the pages instead of showing "by Agbates", it said "by Cameron Shepherd."

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Let'd Deadguy know about it. He might be able to prevent him for doing it anymore.

I really don't get this guy. If he wanted to take credit for it why not post it on some other site. He must not be to smart to think we wouldn't notice that he claimed it as his own when after he posted it on the wiki.
There has to be some way to block him and not allow him to post on the wiki. I personally don't know how though. By the way thanks Ral for sending an email to 4shared youve been working really hard to stop this guy. Also, thanks to all the mods for being such a help and trying to resolve this matter.

Wow agbates you're great at modeling!
And wet, your helmet looks very smooth!

Edit: I have fixed Vrogy's Wiki!
fixed.jpg

agbates said:
I really don't get this guy. If he wanted to take credit for it why not post it on some other site.
Or better yet, why not work with us and be recognized legitimately?

agbates said:
By the way thanks Ral for sending an email to 4shared youve been working really hard to stop this guy.
I thought that they would need more proof (I doubt that they know what a .pdo file is) but since I mentioned our names on the complaint as the authors and both of us posted comments on the link, they probably felt that the complaint was legitimate.

shadow8136 said:
As I fixed Vrogy's Wiki, but the problem is still on 4shared....
I'm the one that fixed the entry (check the revision history). The links are valid: the letter size file is hosted by agbates and the A4 size file is hosted by tlither.

I just checked the links as well and both are good. I'll keep an eye on my problem report as well and let you all know what happens.

Cameron is quite persistant, I must say. Persistant, but not intelligent. If I were to take someone's credit, I would find a lesser known site and continue from there. Something like Gaia or something similar.

But let's face it, the 405th is everywhere. It seems to me that people tend to forget that we 405thers do browse other sites.

So a warning to anybody wanting to plagarize, we are watching.

agbates said:
crackhead09 said:
yeah and your crazy for doing it with no numbers

Nah, not really. I used my unfold, and its so organized I can tell almost exactly where everything goes. lol. By the way does anyone know why skip (skupilkinson) hasn't been on? He hasn't been on in forever and I wanted to see his busa so far.

How will you resin/ fiberglass the inside of the spikes because they're so small...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back