Project_Phoenix wip thread need unfolder/slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here... although afterwards you would have to arrange it on the paper ... im unsure as the scale of this weapon etc etc

I'll make it as simple as possible. I am however, on a mac so I have no ability to do any saving or arranging. the PC's the family computer...

I'm sorry I can't help you with the unfolding as I do not have a password for Pepakura Designer, but I would be interested in getting the Lancer pep file once it is finished, if that's alright with you.

Side note, what does the Cyrillic/Russian in your signature mean/say?

I'm sorry I can't help you with the unfolding as I do not have a password for Pepakura Designer, but I would be interested in getting the Lancer pep file once it is finished, if that's alright with you.

Side note, what does the Cyrillic/Russian in your signature mean/say?

It's actually greek and it means "bless god for he will save us." It's ironic X)
and once the file is finished, I'll release it for everyone. I have one thats not finished up above.

Stop double and tripple posting... ;)

You should try advaced editing and then hit save. The fast edit is stuck.

No pun intended ;) its just a nasty habit more and more folks are getting since the fast save is stuck.
But now you know how to avoid it :)

I'll do a test build if you would e-mail me the files, but I would have to see if I can use my sister's camera if you want some photos of it.

landotheninja@yahoo.com

It's actually greek and it means "bless god for he will save us." It's ironic X)
and once the file is finished, I'll release it for everyone. I have one thats not finished up above.

Doh, I knew that, I think the lambda and theta should have been a dead giveaway :/ Thanks,though!

I'll do a test build if you would e-mail me the files, but I would have to see if I can use my sister's camera if you want some photos of it.

landotheninja@yahoo.com

Doh, I knew that, I think the lambda and theta should have been a dead giveaway :/ Thanks,though!

umm, can you not download the links? I'm actually on vacation and can't send you the links :(. if you would be willing to wait until the 23rd I'd much appreciate it!

Just one question. On the DMR, is it already scaled correctly, or will we have to scale it ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back