Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

Been following this for a while. It's looking hellishly good to me.

Here's the opening cinematic sequence for your viewing pleasure.

Be Advised: It's rather graphic!

Prototype Opening Cinematic

People have been describing it as Spider-Man meets the Hulk, but much more gory.

I think it looks like fun. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
Been following this for a while. It's looking hellishly good to me.

Here's the opening cinematic sequence for your viewing pleasure.

Be Advised: It's rather graphic!

Prototype Opening Cinematic

People have been describing it as Spider-Man meets the Hulk, but much more gory.

I think it looks like fun. :D

This looks absolutely sick!

23Magnum said:
It's coming out on the 360 on 6/9/09. That's the only system that really matters to me.
At the bottom it had a Playstation 3 ad, Lol. Those are some awesome graphics. I think its more of a Left 4 Dead+Spiderman=Prototype thing.

Just checked out the web site, it could be a lot better. Still looks like it would be a fun game to play. I'll go get it.

ive never heard of this game but after that im buying this thing :D, but whats the point in this game besides owning everything

spartan 26 said:
ive never heard of this game but after that im buying this thing :D, but whats the point in this game besides owning everything

Point? Why? Just go kill stuff.... I imagine he's trying to find out who released whatever caused all this or something to that effect.

COOL! Thanks for posting this 23Magnum. I read about this last year and then it just fell off the radar, I was afraid it had fallen victim to the economic crisis.

The deal is (so long as it hasn't changed after these many months which is possible) that it's a free roaming objective based sandbox game. There's locations that the infected patrol and locations that the army patrol and you can lure them to each other to keep them busy while you attempt to achieve your goals which are to discover who and what you are, and why the world's gone crazy.

Very much looking forward to this. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back