Pterodactyl Sentry (male pink ranger cosplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacon3000

Hey yall!!!

I was just watching power rangers dino fury, the episode where red and pink get body swapped, and I was really excited cuz it looked like we were about to get a male pink ranger and a female red ranger for an episode...

For some reason when they morphed they were the wrong (or I guess right technically) genders...

Pink still had a skirt and bewbies even tho there was suposed to be a guy in it and red didn't even tho it was a girl...

Needless to say... I was very disappointed...

Was I disappointed enough to impulsively decide to make a male pink ranger myself since Hasbro wouldn't give me one?

Yes... yes I was...

Anyway step one!:
Choosing a pink ranger.
I decided to go with a comic origional ranger as uposed to one that showed up in the show.

There's a comic plot line where Tommy (og green ranger) stays evil, murders everyone and takes over multiple universes with an army of evil rangers and his pterodactyl sentries be lookin pretty cool

Screenshot_20220309-182812_Gallery.jpg

Plus it's always fun to be the bad guy ;)

A while ago I ordered some mighty morphin red ranger boots from ezcosplay (I know I know... bad idea lol) and they came in too small and with some discoloration (who coulda guessed? XD)

ANYWAY... I cut off parts and slapped em onto an old pair of shoes I didn't care about

Screenshot_20220309-185330_Video Editor.jpg

Go go Tennis shoe rangers! (Okay this looks really weird I know, but trust the process lol)

The next step was of course... to paint the diamonds pink!

On top of this, even the shin covering part of the boot was slightly too small so I had to use the shoelaces from these shoes up the back of it
Screenshot_20220309-185349_Video Editor.jpg

After that, I made a few parts out of foam to finish the look (and also to cover up the brand logos lol)

Here are the finished boots!

Screenshot_20220309-182853_Video Editor.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-182853_Video Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-182853_Video Editor.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back