Q & A Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

Hey everyone,

I have decided to host a Q&A session on Skype and MSN.

Topics that I will be covering are:

-Pepakura Designer use (Pre-printing stage)

-Pepakura Scaling

-Building Pepakura Models

-Resining

-Fiberglassing

-Rondo-glassing

-Molding

-Casting

-Painting

-Weathering

-Weapon and Prop building

I will do my very best to answer everybody’s questions to the fullest of my abilities.

If you have any questions that need answering that fall into the topics above, I will be on Skype and MSN tomorrow night at 7:00 (-5 GTM). My information is as follows:

MSN: xtremetactics@hotmail.com

Post in this thread if you can attend.

Cheers!

I will be there.

my helm had alot of scratches: could have used some guidance.

Can't wait to answer all of your questions.

I hope to make this a monthly thing. If it loweres the amount of question threads here on the 405th, that would be great. It would also eliminate most of the mistakes made by the members who attend the Q&A sessions so they could get their props and costumes underway and completed without too many set backs.

Oh awesome! I'm definitely going to try to attend! I'm going to go ahead and add you on MSN if thats alright.

I won't be able to help you out with this one Xtreme but next month I will be able to since I am on a 5GB a month broadband allowance and this month I used it up and won't be back to using it till the 8th of this month.

Wow, fairly large turnout.

Well, as long as everybody takes turns with asking their questions, I should be able to answer every question you need answering. More then likely I will make this a monthly thing, so whoever here has new questions a month from tomorrow can ask them.

Also, if possible could you please include how you will be asking questions (via Skype or MSN) and your username from that contact method.

Thanks, and I look forward to helping you all!

Hey. Great idea! Technology these days! Wow! I would join in to help answer but I can't....The Super Bowl! (You're doing this during the Super Bowl. I just thought to remind you)

Ha, JediStumpy brings up a very valid point... I may not be able to make it this time around, though I did add you on MSN. Which of course is how I plan to ask questions lol.

This is going to be great for people asking for bondo tips and glassing tips as well. I hate to read tuts and just jumped right in with the bondo and messed up my mc hd chest ahhhhhhhhhh. Wish I didnt do that and never want to go that route again. I think ill have to attend this little QandA you have going on my friend and see if I can learn something.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Xtreme, I would gladly help you with the Q&A sessions if you'd like. Interested?

Yea, you can help me with the MSN part of the Q&A. Its sometimes hard for me to type and talk at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well everybody, thanks listening to my advice so closely. I had a great time answering your questions, and I will be doing another Q&A session a month from now.

Remember, if you have questions that need answering before hand, feel free to hit me up with a PM. I'm always open to answering questions.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back