Question about Chest piece placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drixtr

Okay. I have my mark Vi chest piece resin, but my question is where would i cut it to be ablt to put it on? would i just make cuts in the lower sides? Or would I cut the whole thing in half to where there is a front and a back?

Check out pages 20 and 21 of my Mark VI build thread. It shows how I split and re-attached my chest piece. While this is not the only way to accomplish this, it works fine for me. You can also consider magnets or Velcro.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31247-Spitfire22V-s-LD-Mark-VI-build-Now-Completed/page20

And just fyi, be sure to do a Search on the forums first before asking questions, as common questions like this one have already been answered many times in the past. Also, try to use the corresponding "Help!" threads stickied in this forum instead of creating a whole new thread for one question.

thank you. and I tried using the search option, but evertime i used it my browser wasn't able to register the site and called it in error. Search wouldn't show up, just a blank white page

Cut at these areas like this

Masterchiefchestcuts.png

you know whats funny. thats the reference picture i used whe i was making m measurments. XD. one more thing. I've been looking around and i can't seem to find this answer... Is fiberglass trully 100% needed or can i just use resin inside and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back