Question About The Back Of Body Pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozsey

Okay. So I'm not a complete noob when it comes to making armor, but I'm also not an expert. I was wondering if the back of all armor body pieces are the same? Is it just the back of the MK VI body piece? Are there any models for just the back, or do I need to build the MK VI body to get the back piece?

Thanks in advance, mozsey.

The MK VI torso is for ALL of the armor permutations. The ones like the E.O.D, Hayabusa, C.Q.B.........etc., etc., are just add on pieces that go over the front of the MK VI. So you will need to build the full MK VI chest plate. So yeah, the back of the MK VI is the same back for all the different armor permutations. :p

Damn. I was hoping not to have to cut and glue all those pieces. Oh well. Any shortcuts that I can take?

Damn. I was hoping not to have to cut and glue all those pieces. Oh well. Any shortcuts that I can take?

You can build a low def or Medium def one, but I suggest going HD. That way you won't have to go through scratch building the back detail pieces.

-Pony

Okay. Thanks. Whose HD model would be the easiest build without losing too much detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back