Question on Permutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice198

Hey guys, I was just wondering about this, for doing different pepakura armor permutations such as the scout chest piece, can you build a regular MKVI chest piece then place the scout piece on top of that to make it look like the Scout permutation chest armor? And I was wondering about this with all the permutations like EVA,CQB,HAYABUSA (little difficult), scout and all those. And if oyu answer this, and you happen to design pep creations, does anyone have the chest permutations? - Ice

Ice said:
Hey guys, I was just wondering about this, for doing different pepakura armor permutations such as the scout chest piece, can you build a regular MKVI chest piece then place the scout piece on top of that to make it look like the Scout permutation chest armor? And I was wondering about this with all the permutations like EVA,CQB,HAYABUSA (little difficult), scout and all those. And if oyu answer this, and you happen to design pep creations, does anyone have the chest permutations? - Ice

That's what I'm doing with the Recon chest, probably using large magnets to hold it on, that way I'd be able to swap out the different perm chests when I'm tired of my current one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The chests the Robo made , I'm not sure if the permutations are full chests or just the permutation part.

If it's full , before printing , just edit the model slightly so the chest piece is gone , or just print a certain part in the Pep. program.

-Joe

The best way to keep armor on your body is to use straps. Strap the arms to the towers inside with snaps or velcro so you can take them on and off easily. Strap the crotch extremly long so it sits on your shoulders like overalls, and Strap the legs to the crotch piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back